zachman will always be zachman

warioblast

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You really think an anally retentive guy amongst most of that crowd would stand out enough to be banned?

The best banning for ages has been Jack Zucker over to the Tokai forum. We've seen some ban action here with Zach and then Kittie but I wouldn't insult those two people outright. Jack on the other hand is an absolute prick.

Yeah, I've never seen anything to object about from him either. Why's he a prick?

• Members

Yeah, I've never seen anything to object about from him either. Why's he a prick?

The recent bout of fun on the Tokai forum that led to him being banned pretty much nailed it for me. It involved an alt account. The Tokai mods have already tidied up a lot of the public stuff. The Tokai forum is really quiet. It's rare that {censored} blows up. I didn'[t like how he acted.

• Members
Votes or not votes, he's not going to be allowed back on HC guys.
:wave:

So no chance of an Aprils Fools ban lifting for one day on Zach and Kittie then? Or maybe you could do it for charity. They both get their bans lifted for one day providing we all chip in a dollar to a particular charity of your choice.

Just plantin' seeds of suggestion here :)

• Members
So no chance of an Aprils Fools ban lifting for one day on Zach and Kittie then? Or maybe you could do it for charity. They both get their bans lifted for one day providing we all chip in a dollar to a particular charity of your choice.

Just plantin' seeds of suggestion here
:)

I'd be up for that.

• Members

He got a six month temp ban, which was later changed to a perma-ban after he used an alt to try to circumvent said temp ban.

Like I said, he won't be returning... not that I would think he would want to since he calls us "Dysfunctional Central".

You should have given him an honorary mandatory moderator promotion.

That would have been fun!

• Members

I valued a lot of Zachman's input; but he knew how to push buttons and wind up people. Like Kitty, he was getting attention by drawing people into heated debates that had no intention of any resolution - debate for the sake of debate.

As Phil has expressed on many occasions in many different ways, it would be best if everyone just recognized those kinds of threads for what they are, and stop feeding them.

• Members

I valued a lot of Zachman's input; but he knew how to push buttons and wind up people. Like Kitty, he was getting attention by drawing people into heated debates that had no intention of any resolution - debate for the sake of debate.

As Phil has expressed on many occasions in many different ways, it would be best if everyone just recognized those kinds of threads for what they are, and stop feeding them.

I made this thread because I put zachman on my ignore list here at HC for the same reason. He was always finding reasons to show off the almighty fridge. And just like you said it, the fact debates would never end.

• Members

I made this thread because I put zachman on my ignore list here at HC for the same reason. He was always finding reasons to show off the almighty fridge. And just like you said it, the fact debates would never end.

Debates involve rational points of view. I don't think he really adopted the notion of 'rational'.

Zach: All you guys who use pedals are deluding yourselves as the Eventide H8000 is better than anything else out there.

HCFX: But we like the sounds from our pedals and think they're great.

Zach: They aren't the best though. I can do things you can't. I use the right tools for the job and the H8000 allows me that.

HCFX: OK so why do you use a $30 BB2 when there are better overdrives out there?

Zach: you guys are trolls.

Archived