zachman will always be zachman

warioblast

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You really think an anally retentive guy amongst most of that crowd would stand out enough to be banned?

The best banning for ages has been
Jack Zucker
over to the Tokai forum. We've seen some ban action here with Zach and then Kittie but I wouldn't insult those two people outright. Jack on the other hand is an absolute prick.

is zucker the one that makes awful gear demo on youtube?

• Members

Well, I guess in Zachman's case with all the money spent, there's the feeling of superiority over others, but like others have said, it was kind of funny that he'd play through some cheaper pedals. Which isn't the problem--there's plenty of great cheap pedals--the problem was that he'd obviously spend a premium on one thing, and then wouldn't for another. It's kind of like having a car where you spend lots of money on the engine, and then have cheap tires or ball bearing problems....

• Members
I was reading the "I don't get fuzz" thread @ TGP.

Zachman came in. "I don't get fuzz too, I don't use them". So far everything's understandable.

Then 3 pages later he ended up posting a pic of his fridge.
:facepalm::rolleyes:
:poke:
:bor:
:arg:

What the {censored}? Jesus H. Jedi...... :facepalm:

I've seen him posting over at HugeRacksInc., heck I even posted with him there in a few threads. But he seemed much more settled down and calm, barely any ego, just his normal helpful self.

Why the hell does he have to get such a rise out of blathering his ego upon people who have different ideas about music gear? He's being a troll, a complete troll.

• Members

I find it so annoying that Zachman continues to troll.

I am one of the rare few that actually got along with him (well after feuding with him for a bit). I even bought an effects pedal from him.

And yet my own gear contradicts most of his banter. I like using pedals, I stand by them, and I'm not keen on rack effects...

• Members

Another thing about "pros use racks"....

Michael Landau, the LEADER in all those '80s pop songs ballads session recordings and the chorus echoes and all that stuff, the one who has the gigantic Bradshaw fridge-sized rack before virtually anyone else in the world, will still happily perform live with just an amp and a few pedals literally scattered on the floor. He uses that big rack when he NEEDS it (mostly session recording so he can use his own effects), but not all the time just to show it off. Now he's the pro above all pros, yet as I said will also use just a few old pedals and an amp, because it works and it sounds good to him and suits the situation. None of this ego bull{censored}e.

• Members

Why the hell does he have to get such a rise out of blathering his ego upon people who have different ideas about music gear? He's being a troll, a complete troll.

Emotional disorder, I tells you. The obsession with his gear and how right he is smacks of Kittie and her crusade against trolls. Both Zach and Kittie had this huge complex about the 'fascist mods' and how they were lone voices against the sea of idiots at HC. Kittie was open about Aspergers Syndrome, and Zach gave off a lot of similarities to Kittie.

I have no problem with the breadth of his knowledge. Being knowledgeable is useless if you present it as 'I am right, you are wrong, now listen to me'.

Archived