Say What You Really Want To Say Before The Site Switches Over And Deletes This Thread

mikeoxlong

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Digitech pedals are crap. They make even an astoundingly beautiful guitar sound like mediocre digital ball {censored}e.

And every pedal maker who thinks they can charge an extortionate amount for an overdrive pedal (thinking of the Klon) can f**k off, yeah its good, but who has to be up them selves that much to charge that much for something that at the end of the day is a very subjective peice of equipment.

:mad:

• Members

we need a johnny d vs bobby d guitar duel. like that {censored}ty movie where steve vai dueled the devil on guitar.

No no no.

Ralph Macchio dueled Steve Vai who was kind of the devil's guitar slinger. They got into a head-cutting duel in order to save Willie Brown's soul.

Plus, that movie {censored}ing ruled more than anything ever.

Get it right.

• Members

i have no respect for the teenagers over in hcaf that make youtube videos of themselves playing guitar along to anthrax (or whatever) cd's, and i am bummed that that is considered playing music, but i guess they must all live in the midwest or something so maybe it's excusable. i also have no respect for the 50 year olds over on bwtb who play in 'get this party started' cover bands, and i'm bummed that that is considered playing music as well.

Archived