Thinking about going the M9 route...

amarr1

• Members

How do you M9 people deal with these limitations:

1) I have a phase 90 and I want to put it after my M9 distortion and before my M9 delay.

2) I use my looper for practice and have the 10 songs I am practicing stored in my looper.

3) I am trying to record the chord section of a 2 minute song and then solo over it using the looping function.

I used to have a GNX 4 with all the features, etc... on it and I never found the sounds I liked, and I ended up tweaking and tweaking my sound rather then playing guitar. Also digital effects used to suck.... is this not the case anymore with the M9? How different is it quality wise from the Line 6 POD?

• Members

How do you M9 people deal with these limitations:

1) I have a phase 90 and I want to put it after my M9 distortion and before my M9 delay.

2) I use my looper for practice and have the 10 songs I am practicing stored in my looper.

3) I am trying to record the chord section of a 2 minute song and then solo over it using the looping function.

I used to have a GNX 4 with all the features, etc... on it and I never found the sounds I liked, and I ended up tweaking and tweaking my sound rather then playing guitar. Also digital effects used to suck.... is this not the case anymore with the M9? How different is it quality wise from the Line 6 POD?

Well, personally, I think the M9 phasers sound great....in which case it could be your 2nd effect. If you wanted to use the Phase 90, get the m13, with the ability to plug effects through a loop.

I use the M9 with my RC20, that way I get the DL4 looping styles, and the saveability + extra recording time.

• Members

i had an M13 and sold it with plans to getting an M9, but now.. aswell as not being able to afford it, i'm just way happier with multiple pedals.

it's weird, the M13 just didn't turn me on as much as having individual pedals with their own mojo's. :idk:

i would like the M9 for it's looping, but i should be getting a Headrush soon which will cover my needs. (i have a JamMan aswell).. only thing i'll miss will be the reverse looping. but hey ho.

• Members

Well, personally, I think the M9 phasers sound great....in which case it could be your 2nd effect. If you wanted to use the Phase 90, get the m13, with the ability to plug effects through a loop.

I use the M9 with my RC20, that way I get the DL4 looping styles, and the saveability + extra recording time.

I want see an epic battle on this board where we post M9 clips vs regular decent effect pedals and we have to guess which one is which.

Archived