NPD!

Aaron SS

• Members

No, not new pedal day....

NEW PICK DAY!

IMGP1382.jpg

The new Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Fiber Jazz III's. Very rarely do I make a thread about something as small and nitpicky as a pick but I'm loving these. They are rigid, small, and have the best grip of any pick I've ever used.

What do you guys use? Or do you not even have a preference?

• Members

I have been playing nothing but Awe-In-One Rock Licks Picks for the last two or so years.
Rock%20Licks.JPG
My favourite of those is the dark blue one (polycarbonate). They have great attack and if I lose my grip and they turn in my hand, I can still play comfortably. Me likey.:love:

• Members

OH {censored}

I love then jazz III's....really loved the ultex over the regular red/black ones or eric johnsons.....I may have to try these....

I went from the black ones to these and I'm definitely ditching the old black ones. The grip is unreal.

• Members

Nice. I tried to like the black Jazz IIIs for a solid 6 months, just couldn't do it. Didn't notice any difference in my accuracy or speed. Meh.

I've been using Clayton Ultem .94s for a few months now and really dig em.

• Members

Nice. I tried to like the black Jazz IIIs for a solid 6 months, just couldn't do it. Didn't notice any difference in my accuracy or speed. Meh.

I've been using Clayton Ultem .94s for a few months now and really dig em.

I didn't start using them for any specific reason other then comfort. I've always thought traditional pick sizes were just too large/bulky.

• Members

I use Dunlop Nylons.

Saw Underoath once, Tim McTague threw picks into the crowd. Found one searching for my ex's memory card from her camera. Used it playing the next day. Liked it more than any other pick. Still love them, and they don't really ever wear out. It's awesome.

• Members

jazz III's for the win. They survive pretty much anything. I used to go through a tortex in a couple days if I was playing hard, the jazz IIIs last forever it seems.

Agreed.

These new ones seem even more bulletproof. I'm really loving these.

Archived