Show me your board with M9s/M13s on them.

amarr1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FAVOURITE SETUP BAR NONE.

(mostly due to the guitar) what is it exactly?

what amp are you using? but i trust running that into anything would equate to instantly creamed pants

Cheers! More info on the guitar HERE. For that clip, I'm running the stereo outputs of the M13 into Pod Farm via a Line 6 UX8, modelling 2 x clean Vox AC30s panned L & R. Apart from the Apollo 8 sample, there are no overdubs or loops... that's just one take.

• Members

Pedalboards.jpg

Technically, this isn't my board anymore, since I don't even own half of that stuff anymore, but this is what my set up was for a little while. Now I just keep the M13 and Pitchfactor (plus the expression pedal and true bypass loops) on one board, and use it for recording. Everything else has been sold or moved onto different pedalboards of mine.

• Members

Cheers! More info on the guitar
. For that clip, I'm running the stereo outputs of the M13 into Pod Farm via a Line 6 UX8, modelling 2 x clean Vox AC30s panned L & R. Apart from the Apollo 8 sample, there are no overdubs or loops... that's just one take.

That's a really sweet clip. What are you using for the shimmer sound that comes in at about 1:13 and then more noticeably at 2:05? Is that the Octo on the M13 or the PS3? And what are you using for the distortion at the end?

• Members

I highly suggest getting a drum machine going into input two of your m9/m13 so that you can loop it, then reverse it... then put another drum loop over it.. add effects.... add that to the loop.... the half speed it all... then put another drum loop over the whole things and start rippin faces off....

IMG00207-20100321-1234.jpg

• Members

I highly suggest getting a drum machine going into input two of your m9/m13 so that you can loop it, then reverse it... then put another drum loop over it.. add effects.... add that to the loop.... the half speed it all... then put another drum loop over the whole things and start rippin faces off....

IMG00207-20100321-1234.jpg

That could be awesome. Can you do that with the m9 too? I don't have a drum machine, but have thought about getting one. What's a good inexpensive one that would intgrate well onto a pedal board?

• Members

Not if you were using it as something like an A/B pedal.
:idk:

Supposing that one has to mount a treadle-based pedal sideways for space concerns, wouldn't it be more logical just to get a dedicated A/B that would be smaller and work more easily?

• Members

I'm debating just getting a PT-1/PT-2, and putting my M13 and an expression pedal on it, and being done with it. I messed around with the dirt extensively for the first time last night, and there's some really convincing stuff on there. With the Big Muff model, I was actually getting it to sound VERY close to "Hummer" by the Smashing Pumpkins. I normally can only do that with my Swollen Pickle too.

• Members

I'm debating just getting a PT-1/PT-2, and putting my M13 and an expression pedal on it, and being done with it. I messed around with the dirt extensively for the first time last night, and there's some really convincing stuff on there. With the Big Muff model, I was actually getting it to sound VERY close to "Hummer" by the Smashing Pumpkins. I normally can only do that with my Swollen Pickle too.

were you running the muff only or did you have an eq on after?

• Members

I like how you've put the tuner label over the tuner label.
:thu:

:facepalm: Yeah I know it sounds stupid but when I am at a gig I sometimes forget what two to push and I can never read the tiny ass writting. I guess I can actually take that off now because I have an actual tuner.

• Members

That could be awesome. Can you do that with the m9 too? I don't have a drum machine, but have thought about getting one. What's a good inexpensive one that would intgrate well onto a pedal board?

I use a vintage electro harmonix drm-16 that i got basically for free....it is the same size as a memory man... It does not have a lot of flexibility... but i can can get endless different beats by tweaking and looping and the effects on the m13... I am really happy with this drum machine, but it in no ways replaces a drummer... but I don't want that in a drum machine anyways... if I want the sound of a a real drummer, my drummer plays them on his drum set.... but for trippy thick analog drum machine {censored} it is perfect... so i guess the reason you are using a drum machine has a lot to do with which one you should get.

Archived