Show me your board with M9s/M13s on them.

amarr1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Supposing that one has to mount a treadle-based pedal sideways for space concerns, wouldn't it be more logical just to get a dedicated A/B that would be smaller and work more easily?

Thats what I want to do, just haven't been assed to get one yet.

I'm not using it for precision movements like a wah or whammy, mostly for a-b for presets, but sometimes in the middle for {censored}ed up delays...

I haven't gigged with it there yet tho as my band broke up in December and I'm still in the process of starting a new one...

• Members
were you running the muff only or did you have an eq on after?

The muff sim has bass, treble, and mid controls which surprisingly work. :eek: I was getting good smashing pumpkins sounds with the muff sim sans EQ. :idk:

• Members

I use transparent glass cables, my esteemed friend, made out of the same material as them trousers you see me sporting in the pic.

Nah, really, I'm still loading up stuff in that board, I still have to cut cables to size and {censored}. I'll see if I've got a pic of the board I rehearse with (yes, with M9 content, not so sure about nekkid legs tho...:cop:)

• Members

I use transparent glass cables, my esteemed friend, made out of the same material as them trousers you see me sporting in the pic.

Nah, really, I'm still loading up stuff in that board, I still have to cut cables to size and {censored}. I'll see if I've got a pic of the board I rehearse with (yes, with M9 content, not so sure about nekkid legs tho...
:cop:
)

Yeah sorry...I just read you're sizing things up. :thu: And you may want to consider some manscaping if you're gonna roll that way...

• Members

Is anyone using their M9 with an Orange Amp? I'm kinda interested is all the modulation stuff but my amp is picky with pedals, even in the loop.

What Orange amp specifically? I'm using an AD30 right now, but I don't yet have an M9 right now (probably by the beginning of next week). But when I do get it, I'll be sure to report back.

• Members

What Orange amp specifically? I'm using an AD30 right now, but I don't yet have an M9 right now (probably by the beginning of next week). But when I do get it, I'll be sure to report back.

Rockerverb 100, but I'd still love to hear your thoughts once you get it.

Archived