Show me your board with M9s/M13s on them.

amarr1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Mine. I know, i know, some redundancies. Don't care use each pedal for something. Mostly i like have the delay, flanger, and phaser out next to the M13 for quick tweaking and to remind me that i have those effects, even though they're on the M13. :cop:

100_2031.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I was honestly toying with the idea of dual m9s

That'd be cool too. Superfluous? Maybe. I utilize all of its capabilities though, so I guess not. With a few updates I'd definitely pull the trigger of two M9s. Especially with a polyphonic octave update. :love:

• Members
That'd be cool too. Superfluous? Maybe. I utilize all of its capabilities though, so I guess not. With a few updates I'd definitely pull the trigger of two M9s. Especially with a polyphonic octave update.
:love:

Hell yeah. Since buying mine I can totally see having two M9s or an M9 & M13. M9 for comp/dirt/mod and M13 for delays, verbs and looping. Add four expression pedals and think of the possibilities! :love::love::love:

• Members
Hell yeah. Since buying mine I can totally see having two M9s or an M9 & M13. M9 for comp/dirt/mod and M13 for delays, verbs and looping. Add four expression pedals and think of the possibilities!

:love: It's perfect for me, though I understand the hate.

Archived