What cables are you using to connect your effects on your pedal board?

• Members

a mixture of cheap ones from Johnny Shredfreak and home made from old guitar cables.

yeah I have a ton of Shredfreak cables too, not very well shielded but they get the job done and cost phook all

want to make a pile of Switchcraft pancakes soon

• Members

Monster! Woot! I have never used any cables that get rid of hum better. :) I play in a house that has a horrible wiring system, a billion computers running all the time, and tv's always on. I get a lot of buzzing crud in my sound (especially with a lot of distortion/gain... Which I use a lot for the post-punk and metalcore stuff I play). So when I got these cables I was very happy, for about two minutes until I realized there was still a buzz, but it was less. :rolleyes: Really, in my opinion, monster cables, all the way, for everything.

And I am now done with my random rant for the night. :blah::bor:

• Members

A whole mix of stuff. Some cheapy patch leads, some Amphenol cables, some 'UXL' or whatever the brand was called, a Planet Waves cable, a couple of Fender cables. It gets rather noisy.

I want to replace them all with some nice Mogami patch cables that will be just the right size. Also I need a long instrument cable that doesn't coil up!

Archived