Name a guitar technique you wish you could do, but have a pedal to do it for you

• Members

sweep picking, so i could smash the thing with a hammer.

you guys want me to do a vid on sweep picking sometime? I find I learned it best once I saw an exercise directly musically applicable. I find once the first hurtle is passed it's actually easier than alternate picking

• Members
you guys want me to do a vid on sweep picking sometime? I find I learned it best once I saw an exercise directly musically applicable. I find once the first hurtle is passed it's actually easier than alternate picking

Yes please :thu:

• Members

that'd be cool.

• Members

I can do alternate picking, haven't really tried sweep picking...

A video would be awesome....:thu:

• Members

A harmonizer pedal but instead of locking in with me when I go up, it would go down. Can't explain it but my old band had some parts where me and the other guitarist did that.

I know intervals so I know exactly what you mean. that sounds wicked

• Members
I can do alternate picking, haven't really tried sweep picking...

A video would be awesome....
:thu:

believe it or not most of you already know how to sweep pick you just don't know how to coordinate it with your left hand moving string to string up and down nonstop

• Members

I've heard about some picking technique which sounds like a phaser, but I have no idea whether that's even real.

I can kind of get a flanger sound by picking if I slowly rotate my pick as I"m playing

Archived