The Offical Fantasty World Cup Thread.

melx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so Germany v Spain tonight, I have 3 players on the field.... I need a good solid 10+ points from this game.

nice! i've got 4 myself.

i'm up to 11th now, with no chance of catching one mr. luke beggs. unless puyol scores about 30, then i'll have a shot.

• Members

so Germany v Spain tonight, I have 3 players on the field.... I need a good solid 10+ points from this game.

3 for me too...

I would be very happy with a 1-0 or 2-0 win for Spain; with Pique scoring the goals.

It doesn't really matter if Villa gets any points today as everyone else in the Top 10 has him too...

It's a similar story with Lahm...

• Members

3 for me too...

I would be very happy with a 1-0 or 2-0 win for Spain; with Pique scoring the goals.

It doesn't really matter if Villa gets any points today as everyone else in the Top 10 has him too...

It's a similar story with Lahm...

I have villa and klose, so a goal fest from those 2 would be fun even if it doesn't help me in the standings much!

• Members
I'm above Keith.... that's all that's important to me now.

:lol:

Yeah, I know I have no chance of winning. Coming second would be the VERY best I could hope for, but more likely I'll probably drop further, the way it has been going for me :lol:

I wanted to see what Paul the Octopus's predictions for the game was but apparently he's unavailable now

spicyfriedsquid.jpg

• Members
Yeah, I know I have no chance of winning. Coming second would be the VERY best I could hope for, but more likely I'll probably drop further, the way it has been going for me

I wanted to see what Paul the Octopus's predictions for the game was but apparently he's unavailable now

spicyfriedsquid.jpg

poor thing!

Archived