The Offical Fantasty World Cup Thread.

melx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fourth, in the end...not too shabby. Does anyone know who "I'm gonna school you all", "Excelsior", and "The Fried Tapeworms" are? Are they even on HCFX? If they're not, would be good to know I'm top HCFXer :p;)

Seriously though, well done everybody. It was a good little contest. I will admit I blew my transfers and paid for it :cry:

I'm definitely in for the Prem Fantasy League. Nice one Mr Benn :thu:

• Members
wow, that's cool... and you know Paul Cook's daughter ... "Loobs, friend of the stars"
:lol:

League One this year too ... which is great because I should be able to go over to Southampton and watch them play a couple of times, which is an easy trip for me.

The Daggers will certainly have my support against them down the road ;):thu:

• Members
Fourth
, in the end...not too shabby. Does anyone know who "I'm gonna school you all", "Excelsior", and "The Fried Tapeworms" are? Are they even on HCFX? If they're not, would be good to know I'm top HCFXer
:p;)

Seriously though, well done everybody. It was a good little contest. I will admit I blew my transfers and paid for it
:cry:

I'm definitely in for the Prem Fantasy League. Nice one Mr Benn
:thu:

:thu:

5th here. :)

• Members

19th for me.... not so bad, at least I didn't drop back on to page 2.

I'm not sure who the guys at the top are, I presume they aren't HCFX or they would be in here bragging!!

..........I think 'Excelsior' might be around though actually... I can't remember.

• Members
wow, that's cool... and you know Paul Cook's daughter ... "Loobs, friend of the stars"
:lol:

League One this year too ... which is great because I should be able to go over to Southampton and watch them play a couple of times, which is an easy trip for me.

Last pic:

http://www.fansfocus.net/dagenhamandredbridge/index.asp?stid=8324158

That guy is a nutter hahaha

• Members

just home from work,i'll check that out in a bit fellas!

yup open to anyone,although maybe in retrospect it's best kept to us and not people outside the forum?

what do you guys think??

Just HC, I'd invite, amps and guitars etc though, I say.

• Members

cool! well turns out todays the gits changed the software and everyone has to register again!

our league name is the same

here's the new league code

Code to join this league: 18416-7109

if your having trouble pm me and i'll send an invite!

• Members
cool! well turns out todays the gits changed the software and everyone has to register again!

:facepalm:

it took me ages to pick my team and design the strip. :mad:

• Members

I'm in for this :thu: Could you please send me an invite mate? :cool:

• Members
Ok well, that makes it easier for me, I got two guitarists who used to be HCFXers who may want in, one was the guy who got third (tied for 2nd) in our FIFA League. Hope that's ok.
:idk:

I'm not against anyone playing, it's just better when they are members here and they post in the thread and that... it makes it more fun imo.

Archived