The Offical Fantasty World Cup Thread.

melx

• Members
It probably won't last, but:
6th place!
:eek::D

:eek:

I haven't gone anywhere, because I had nobody playing in the 3rd place game because of klose... what a disaster! :facepalm:

I knew those Uraguay players were a good choice.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:eek:

I haven't gone anywhere, because I had nobody playing in the 3rd place game because of klose... what a disaster!
:facepalm:

:thu:

If Forlan's last-minute free-kick had gone in, I could have been going into the last game with a realistic shot at the Top 5!

It doesn't seem that long ago I was languishing around mid-table with you... ;)

• Members

Not if you picked Alvaro Perreira! :mad: When I picked him, he had played every game for Uruguay and looked good. After I selected him, Tabarez decides to only use him for one more game...barsteward! :facepalm:

In hindsight, I wish I waited one more game to see that Brazil and Argentina were eliminated, and replace Fabiano/Messi with Forlan, instead of choosing Perreira...nvm

I'm feeling the heat with Kpd right up my arse...oooer ;) Looks like it might be a tight race with one more game to go. Second place is a remote possibility, but there are others better placed, player-wise, than me. It has been a good contest overall...let's see where we all finish :thu:

• Members
Not if you picked Alvaro Perreira!
:mad:
When I picked him, he had played every game for Uruguay and looked good. After I selected him, Tabarez decides to only use him for one more game...barsteward!
:facepalm:

In hindsight, I wish I waited one more game to see that Brazil and Argentina were eliminated, and replace Fabiano/Messi with Forlan, instead of choosing Perreira...nvm

I'm feeling the heat with Kpd right up my arse...oooer
;)
Looks like it might be a tight race with one more game to go. Second place is a remote possibility, but there are others better placed, player-wise, than me. It has been a good contest overall...let's see where we all finish
:thu:

yeah, some of it I was unlucky, some of it I know where I made a mistake.

hopefully I'll stay on page one, that's my goal. :lol:

it's been fun though, roll on the Fantasy Premiership I say!

• Members
hmmm can't see you yet? I'm not sure when the league updates though
:confused:

it still has may 8th as the next deadline so I guess the admins aren't back in action yet...

I can't see anyone else either!! :lol:

I just left a message on the 'forum' :)

• Members
Daggers fan? You from this neck of the woods?

No... it started because when I was at uni one of my best mates there supported aldershot town (where he came from) and they were playing D&R in the conference final, we went to it (he had tickets) ... D&R won that game and I've been following them since. :) must have been 97...

• Members
Fair enough, my mate nick bussey played in goal for them once upon a time.

wow, that's cool... and you know Paul Cook's daughter ... "Loobs, friend of the stars" :lol:

League One this year too ... which is great because I should be able to go over to Southampton and watch them play a couple of times, which is an easy trip for me.

Archived