HCFX - Post your rig (late spring edition)

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I call BS. Too much awesome for one person to own. I demand n99dz of your female lead singer as penance for your sin.

While I don't have pictures of my whole rig OR naked pictures of Katie, I did take a crappy shot with my phone's camera before the gig. You can see some of my pedals, kind of. :lol:

12thandPorter.png

• Members

awesome rigs here, fellows.

Here's the latest on mine:

S8001712.jpg

not convinced the ash/bigsby'd AS Tele is a guitar I need right now (I've gone too Tele-crazy). I might trade it for an acoustic guitar. I love my amp, but it looks stupid as a head on top of a combo cab. Ironically, I always play my Ampeg Gemini I live because the Fender is too loud for the projects I've been involved in.

I rewired and up-sized my pedalboard for more vintage psych/rock sounds, since I'm not going to be playing as much folk/neo-hippie. I was just using a small gator-board with all my small-format pedals. I'm just deciding whether it would be worth it to ditch the 1-spot for a VL pedal power II on this new wiring.

S8001717-1.jpg

• Members

My Forms rig:

New Pedaltrain day. L&M told me that it was a PT Jr. but I think it's a PT1. Missing my MicroPOG, which is still broken.

And the tape is 100% for looks because the logos look dumb. Tape-haters :rolleyes:

P5150727.jpg

Ibanez Artcore

P5150724.jpg

Ibanez somethingsomething

P5150726.jpg

Sunn Solarus

P5150730.jpg

Mesa Boogie extension cab and Garnet Gnome. The cab is for the Solarus.

P5150728.jpg

Archived