Diametro was banned? What happened?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone else see some imbecile actually responded to my Jesus guilt comment to explain Jesus to me?

F*ck... Christians are insane...

He said guilt isn't part of Christianity, only Catholicism (hmmm, I guess minus that whole "died for YOUR sins" deal...)

Soory but the quick delete is BS! And theres nothing I like more than ignorant folks!

Maybe thats it. The Christians have mistaken him for the 2nd coming of Christ and he is being worshipped somewhere as we speak! They HAVE been waiting a long time you know...:facepalm:

• Members
Ok wpg so tell us how you *really* feel about Christians
:)

Actually fine until they start with the :blah:

I was very well educated in the Bible including and NOT including the King James version and 3 different sects. Spent years reading, studying and discussing (under teachers) and came to a very different conclusion a long time ago. Ive done my homework more than 99% of the Christians out there (not you or anyone specific) so I tend to get a little bitchy. As is my nature to begin with!:p

So its much more the ignorant christians, I take issue with! Not a belief system... If you want to believe in my equivalent to the Easter Bunny so be it! Just don't tell me how I don't understand- Im not the one who believes in a magic 6 foot tall bunny rabbit! And don't tell me Im going to burn in fire becuase I don't believe in 6 foot tall magic bunnies!

And again not you, you aren't obnoxious about your beliefs! Just when people post crap like the deleted post... :facepalm: One little sentence that incinuates a whole sh*t load more!

I now, to get back on topic- my bad, just pray to Diametro. He doesn't come back from the dead but he CAN come back from being banned- good enough for me!

• Members

Ok I'm perfectly cool with that :)

I don't think I have the right (or any reason) to shove my beliefs down anyone's throat, but when asked about it, I won't hide it either, if that is the truth I know.

I just asked because you did sound like you were making a general statement there...

Anyway... Diametro, where are you????

batman-and-wonder-woman.jpg

• Members

I think everybody, everywhere needs a little more cowbell. Its like Jesus without the beard or the guilt.

No need to get so worked up over such a silly couple of sentences ...

or pictures ... or whatever ...

ishackimagevl9.jpg

I do like the cowbell and beards, though ...

• Members

Just wanted to point out that it turns out that the "christian poster" turns out not to be a christian - at least not in the sense of a born-again, bible-believing christian. At least by the current definition of christianity, believing Christ dying for our sins and being raised from the dead, is essential for someone to be defined as Christian.

So wpg, maybe you went ballistic a bit too soon...

• Members

Just wanted to point out that it turns out that the "christian poster" turns out not to be a christian - at least not in the sense of a born-again, bible-believing christian. At least by the current definition of christianity, believing Christ dying for our sins and being raised from the dead, is essential for someone to be defined as Christian.

So wpg, maybe you went ballistic a bit too soon...

So, if someone believed that Christ was the Son of God, was his savior, and believed MOST of the story, but didn't believe that he came back from the dead, he wouldn't be a Christian? Actually, I believe that he came back from the dead, but wasn't the Son of God or my savior, so what does that make him?

• Members

So, if someone believed that Christ was the Son of God, was his savior, and believe MOST of the story, but didn't believe that he came back from the dead, he wouldn't be a Christian? Actually, I believe that he came back from the dead, but wasn't the Son of God or my savior, so what does that make him?

Pretty close to a Deist.

• Members

So, if someone believed that Christ was the Son of God, was his savior, and believed MOST of the story, but didn't believe that he came back from the dead, he wouldn't be a Christian? Actually, I believe that he came back from the dead, but wasn't the Son of God or my savior, so what does that make him?

Not a born-again Christian according to the bible:

And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! 1 Cor 15:17

Also, you need to believe that Jesus is the Son of God:

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22

I do need to point out that it is my right to believe it, and your right to think I'm stupid. So if that's the case, let's move on...

• Members

Not a born-again Christian according to the bible:

And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! 1 Cor 15:17

What you quote doesn't support your point - it just says that if Christ didn't rise from the dead, then faith is futile, but it doesn't say that you aren't a Christian if you believe that to be false...in other words, it doesn't say that in order to be a Christian you must believe everything the bible says 100%.

• Members
What you quote doesn't support your point - it just says that if Christ didn't rise from the dead, then faith is futile, but it doesn't say that you aren't a Christian if you believe that to be false...in other words, it doesn't say that in order to be a Christian you must believe everything the bible says 100%.

I'm not going to give a lecture on theology and apologetics here... if you really want an answer to that question, PM me.
I do have to point out that he's talking about the Christian faith here. Christianity is based on faith, and so if the faith is based upon a wrong foundation, the rest is useless. The bible calls this "the gospel" (the work of Christ for mankind), and it says clearly that to be saved you need to believe in this gospel. Again, I'll elaborate on PMs, no need to involve anyone else in this conversation, this is a synth forum after all. :)

• Members
I'm not going to give a lecture on theology and apologetics here... if you really want an answer to that question, PM me.

I do have to point out that he's talking about the Christian faith here. Christianity is based on faith, and so if the faith is based upon a wrong foundation, the rest is useless. The bible calls this "the gospel" (the work of Christ for mankind), and it says clearly that to be saved you need to believe in this gospel. Again, I'll elaborate on PMs, no need to involve anyone else in this conversation, this is a synth forum after all.
:)

As usual, your response really doesn't address my question. Here - let me make it very simple for you. Does one have to believe everything as it's stated verbatim in the New Testament in order to be considered a Christian? Furthermore, can one be a Christian, without being saved? One isn't necessarily saved because of one's belief set, I'd hope. Otherwise George Bush would be saved, and that's a scary thought. I also consider it a very scary thought that in your religion, you could labor your life for the betterment of mankind, love your neighbor as yourself, but fail to believe one tiny little statement in the bible, and that's it - eternal damnation. I want no part of such a religion, or anyone who believes such fanatical, crazy things. (that's not a remark about Christianity, because I don't believe this belief system to be truly Christian - and from my understanding, Jesus himself wouldn't have believed it)

• Members

Gene, like I said, I won't turn this thread into an argument about Christianity any longer than it already has. If you really want to discuss this, PM me. Or start the "OT: KSS Religion Discussion thread".

LOL - then don't post poorly thought out, born again Christian fanaticism!

Archived