Diametro was banned? What happened?

• Members

Well, it seems what got him banned DO include weiners...
:eek:
... photoshopped instead of breasts in an ugly woman.

And who banned him, made it PERMANENT. With all reason, given it was what we call a "pr0n bomber" which leads to an immediate perma-ban.

Hell...

Let's give him a little time to cool off but I'll see if I can have him back. I mean, it was not a "bombing" after all, but a pic he really should have not posted. ever.

Can we see it?

In any case, why can't you come up with a way that someone is banned only for a particular forum? I mean, it's {censored}ing 3038 already? Doesn't the technology exist? Well, wait a minute - I find his incessant silly pictures thing very annoying. Ban him for 3 lifetimes. And ban me while you're at it. I suck.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The idea of banning people per-forum has been treated in the past but then, the Terms of Use apply for all the forums.

Every forum has its own personality but the overall rules should be followed by everyone.

You know I was harder about the banning once. Now I got softer, but still the Terms of Use prevail.

Hey, we can ban people per request. Really. Some guys prefer to get banned so they can not get into the forums for a while, instead of just avoiding the forum by themselves :eek:

• Members

The idea of banning people per-forum has been treated in the past but then, the Terms of Use apply for all the forums.

But he didn't violate the terms of abuse for THIS forum.

Every forum has its own personality but the overall rules should be followed by everyone.

True, but I still don't see the logic in banning him for all forums. Analogously, I misspelled 'Columbia', so I should only be banned from the Colombian forum, and be made an honorary member of the gringo deluxe forum.

You know I was harder about the banning once. Now I got softer, but still the Terms of Use prevail.

And so would they prevail if he were banned from only the forum where he violated them.

Hey, we can ban people per request. Really. Some guys prefer to get banned so they can not get into the forums for a while, instead of just avoiding the forum by themselves

It's an interesting concept philosophically. Are you really 'banning' them if they request it?

It's an interesting concept philosophically. Are you really 'banning' them if they request it?

If I remember correctly, I did it once ... with you :eek: ... you said just the same thing you said a few posts above... and I obeyed.

Chas once asked me for a one month ban, "to force him to stay away from here" YEah, sure, he was back in less than two days with other moniker :rolleyes:

Other mods have reported many times that auto-ban thing. It is weird but it seems to work.

• Members

If I remember correctly, I did it once ... with you
... you said just the same thing you said a few posts above... and I obeyed.

Chas once asked me for a one month ban, "to force him to stay away from here" YEah, sure, he was back in less than two days with other moniker
:rolleyes:

Other mods have reported many times that auto-ban thing. It is weird but it seems to work.

hah - the 'evil' Gus rears his ugly head again. (I'm not really calling your head 'ugly'. Not trying to get banned again. It's a metaphor.)

I wasn't really asking to be banned. You just jumped on the opportunity.

• Members

I take it as a reminder that we should all strive to be the best posters we can be. Hopefully, Diametro will take this time to reflect on things and come back stronger than ever. I know the ban sentence I just finished made me an even better poster. We should all strive for such perfection.

• Members

Can we see it?

I saw it. I wouldnt have banned him for it, it wasnt very sexual. It was more Diametroesque, some weird chick with weiners attached everywhere. Odd? yes.:lol: Funny? Funny in hindsight.:lol:

He's a very creative fella, I look forward to his return, weiners and all.:thu:

• Members

I take it as a reminder that we should all strive to be the best posters we can be. Hopefully, Diametro will take this time to reflect on things and come back stronger than ever. I know the ban sentence I just finished made me an even better poster. We should all strive for such perfection.

Don't you have another joke? It's not funny after the first 100 times...

• Members

I saw it. I wouldnt have banned him for it, it wasnt very sexual. It was more Diametroesque, some weird chick with weiners attached everywhere. Odd? yes.
:lol:
Funny? Funny in hindsight.
:lol:

He's a very creative fella, I look forward to his return, weiners and all.
:thu:

Are you talking about posts # 16 and 17 in this thread:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2036821

That was 3 days ago, and he's posted since then. I don't think that was it.

Diametro - whatever it was, when you get back, don't do it again. :facepalm:

You liven the place up.

• Members

pleaseguysstopthesillyimsocoolcrapandgivemeamusicalproblemorsolutionwhichcanmakemeabetterplayerandstopthewhininggorshowingmealistofallthecrapyouhavewhichcanincludeguitarsandsubproffessionalampsorwhatkindofpedalsyouhavetohidewhyyoucantplayandstoppostingstupidpicturesofjunkyouneverlearnedtoplayanyhowletsnotforgetallthetimesyouhadtostopyourotherpartstotunethatminimoogwhilethebandgotangryatyouandtheclavinethadonenotewhichwastwiceasloudasallothersandthenextsonghasapitchdriftwhiceruinsthesongsoyoushouldcherishthenewstuffwhichcouldemulatetheoldstuffwithouttheinterruptionsovercomewhileplayingweneedtobeacontinuousresourceforkeysknowledgeandallyouwannabeesstopthebraggingabouthavingorwantingthelatestbigthinginkeysgolearntoplayifyoucanandgetinabandiandifyourbandmatesthinkyouarereallygoodthenmaybeyoucantakeoveragreattopicbutifyoucantthenlaybackandlistenbecausethereareatonofproffessionalplayerswhoreallyknowanddontwanttosiftthroughallthetotallyunmusicaljunkinordertogetoneintelligenttopic.

would like some interesting progressions to trade

must resolve

new players should learn enough to find all key parts in a record before trying to give advice

lets get this site back to music and away from a circle jerk

sorry gus, richard

• Members

pleaseguysstopthesillyimsocoolcrapandgivemeamusicalproblemorsolutionwhichcanmakemeabetterplayerandstopthewhininggorshowingmealistofallthecrapyouhavewhichcanincludeguitarsandsubproffessionalampsorwhatkindofpedalsyouhavetohidewhyyoucantplayandstoppostingstupidpicturesofjunkyouneverlearnedtoplayanyhowletsnotforgetallthetimesyouhadtostopyourotherpartstotunethatminimoogwhilethebandgotangryatyouandtheclavinethadonenotewhichwastwiceasloudasallothersandthenextsonghasapitchdriftwhiceruinsthesongsoyoushouldcherishthenewstuffwhichcouldemulatetheoldstuffwithouttheinterruptionsovercomewhileplayingweneedtobeacontinuousresourceforkeysknowledgeandallyouwannabeesstopthebraggingabouthavingorwantingthelatestbigthinginkeysgolearntoplayifyoucanandgetinabandiandifyourbandmatesthinkyouarereallygoodthenmaybeyoucantakeoveragreattopicbutifyoucantthenlaybackandlistenbecausethereareatonofproffessionalplayerswhoreallyknowanddontwanttosiftthroughallthetotallyunmusicaljunkinordertogetoneintelligenttopic.

would like some interesting progressions to trade

must resolve

new players should learn enough to find all key parts in a record before trying to give advice

lets get this site back to music and away from a circle jerk

sorry gus, richard

cheshire.jpg

Archived