Diametro was banned? What happened?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Banned is a term more characteristic of Stalinism and Fascism.

Excommunicated might be better.

Incarcerated would allow for parole,

but LWOPed would be for life'ers.

A more Americanista term would be Censored.

or Maybe, Deemed Politically Incorrect.

Perhaps, Shunned.

• Members

I put my kids in time out, take away video game/TV minutes, assign extra chores, or deduct dollars from their allowance.

Sometimes they are required to write an apology letter. Perhaps that would work for D?

Well, it seems what got him banned DO include weiners... :eek: ... photoshopped instead of breasts in an ugly woman.

And who banned him, made it PERMANENT. With all reason, given it was what we call a "pr0n bomber" which leads to an immediate perma-ban.

Hell...

Let's give him a little time to cool off but I'll see if I can have him back. I mean, it was not a "bombing" after all, but a pic he really should have not posted. ever.

• Members

i think it says poland . . . .

btw, shouldnt you get like a free pm to one of your friends before you go ?

Actually - that's a good point. When you get banned, you can't even pm a moderator to discuss the issue. It seems to me that there should be a level of purgatory, where you can pm, but not post to forums, so that you can at least plead your case, or communicate with other members, etc.

• Members

I put my kids in time out, take away video game/TV minutes, assign extra chores, or deduct dollars from their allowance.

Sometimes they are required to write an apology letter. Perhaps that would work for D?

I kind of like 'assign extra chores'.

Archived