READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 7-20-10

• Members

Got some cheapies and others I need to unload. They're just gathering dust in my closet. Some cosmetic dents/scratches, but they all play just fine. Paypal prices listed to ConUS. Help me subsidize my WMD and Egnater Rebel gas :thu:

Boss DD20 w/ power supply - $165 Shipped
DSCI0208-1.jpg

Boss RC2, velcro'd- $120 Shipped
DSCI0210.jpg

Dual tap tempo, velcro'd - $25 shipped
DSCI0212.jpg

DOD Classic Fuzz - $35 shipped
DSCI0201.jpg

DOD Ice Box Stereo Chours - $35 shipped
DSCI0203.jpg

DOD Stereo Flanger Extereme - $35 shipped
DSCI0202.jpg

Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde - $65 shipped
2010-07-04193001.jpg

Morley Pro Series Wah [w/ velcro] - $40 shipped
DSCI0204.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FS/FT:

~Vintage EHX DRM16 drum machine w/ space drum hits. great condition - $160
100MEDIA_IMAG0100.jpg

~Creation Labs MK.4.23 in guitar show only brushed chrome finish - $105
December-09_1222.jpg
(right there on an old pedalboard pic)

~EMG 81 - $35
(PM for pics, would have to take one)

~Sabian B8 14" hats - $35
(once again PM me for pics)

*all prices are shipped an paypal
as for trades just let me know what you have!

• Members

not using any of these anymore so there up for sale. Not really looking for trades but open to offers if you have something interesting.

All prices PP/Shipped.

* note: I will be in at a conference in CA from the 25th to the 29th and be unable to ship during that time.

I have original boxes for everything except possibly the GT10. Though I might have that in my attick... gotta take a look. I have manuals for everything as well. All Pedals have velcro on the bottom except the GT10. Everyting in great condition.

** JamMan top panel is a bit loose but 100% fully functional and cosmetically in good shape. Probably just needs a screw tightened but i haven't pulled it apart.

Everything includes power supplies except ISP Decimator G-String.

:: Boss GT10 - $400
:: ISP Decimator G-String - $175
:: Line6 M13 (most recent firmware) w/ 2 Line6 Expression pedals. - $360
:: Pigtronix Echolution (AMAZING Delay) - $320
:: Pigtronix Distonortion (very versatile pedal... very unique sounds) - $140
:: Digitech JamMan (see note above **) - $150

pedalsFS.jpg

• Members
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail - $75 big box version with blue led, comes with original box. I think I have a non original power supply with all the little different adapters laying around somewhere that I can include for $5 extra, just have to find it.

905_2934.jpg

Redbear MK 120 - this thing is a beast, super clean w/ point to point hand wiring, just retubed with very low hours on them. On hold for my bro, RCJ.

DSCN0845.jpg

'93 Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite w/ Hardshell Case - $615 I have lots of pics, just PM me

905_3011.jpg

905_2994.jpg

Digitech Whammy II - $200 comes with original box, manual, and power supply

905_2967.jpg

Digitech Vocal 300 - Used for about 10 minutes and then put in closet for last 2 years. Paid $300, Make an offer... any offer, just get this {censored} outta my closet.

PT 2 w/ soft bag Got this a few months ago, never took it out of my house or even wired up my board. I have the original box , papers, mounting brackets and everything that came with it. In mint condition. Not really sure I wanna part with it yet but I am open to cash / trade offers. It's just gotta be good to talk me out of it.

905_2974.jpg

Catalinbread Hyperpak

905_2939.jpg

PM me for more pics. Most everything comes with the original box. I'm open for trade offers or negotiating on prices, just no low balling please. Mainly interested in Rat, E600, Pog2, Nova Delay, Nano Holy Grail, Chicklet, any smaller pedals. Prefer pedals to work on +4 fx loop. Everything is shipped USPS w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Paypal gift or add 3% to cover their fees. Continental U.S. only unless you pay the shipping difference.

• Members

Boss RV-3- One of my favorite pedals, will definitely have another in the future. out of the 4 or 5 of these I've had, this one is in the best shape, really clean. Sold to Snare227

33ah4kw.jpg

Boss DC-2- My favorite Boss pedal, but I have entirely too many pedals and chorus pedals specifically. Missing a button cover, but that does not affect functionality at all. $155 Shipped CONUS

2mxeiyu.jpg
20pwjyr.jpg

Boss DM-100 delay machine- Awesome delay, uses the same Chips as the DM-2 just with a lot more options. tip of power switch has broken off, ehich is very common with these, it still works 100% and functions perfectly Great vintage delay that has some of the best oscillation I've ever heard. Reacd about it here $220 Shipped CONUS

908vu0.jpg
ndqy47.jpg

DOD DFX9 Delay- Has Purple LED's and a Boss power supply jack but no other modifications at all. Has a cool/dark/almost lofi sound to it and a cool infinite mode. $55 Shipped CONUS
256e4nl.jpg
25rja1g.jpg

SignalFlex DC Power Supply- Includes the unit and all 5 power cords. I've used this for a couple years with no issues at all. Great unit. $40 Shipped CONUS
2whdtp5.jpg

Mellowtone Melxowtone #33- I've had a lot of fun with this, but need to clear out everything $95 Shipped CONUS
iykj0z.jpg
noypgp.jpg

I will ship international, PM me to figure out shipping prices.

Thanks

Kevin

• Members

$22 George L's Cable Checker (Never Opened or Used)
$20 George L's Relief jackets and Caps Pack (Never Opened or Used)
$75 BYOC Envelope Filter (Based on DOD400)
$300 BJF Sea Blue eq with original box
$100 Fulltone Full Boost 2 with Box and papers

I'll cover the Paypal and you cover shipping. Let me know if you have any questions or need more photos!
Thanks in Advance!
:thu:

IM009007.JPG
IM009008.JPG
IM009009.JPG
IM009010.JPG
IM009011.JPG
IM009012.JPG

• Members

Ampeg J-20 - $475 + S/H pp'd conus

ampeg.jpg

Voodoo Lab Superfuzz - $70 pp'd and shipped conus

IMG_0223.jpg

Keeley Modded Ibanez AD-9 - $150 pp'd and shipped conus
includes box and paperwork

IMG_0220.jpg

TECH 21 British Character Series- barely used. Box,papers/sticker all included.

$105 pp'd and shipped conus

IMG_0207.jpg

not looking for trades, sorry. PM me if interested.

• Members

Electro Harmonix Stereo Pulsar in mint condition with box and candy. It's the small box version like this.

594578.jpg

Played a couple times and kept in the box. Ended up finding a Wiggler on the cheap so I don't need this guy anymore. $65 shipped and paypal'd CONUS.

• Members

Image2087-1.jpg

Will trade my Catalinbread DLS v2 (ding in the paint on the bottom lid, but otherwise in perfect visual/working condition) and MI Audio Neo Fuzz v1 (criminally, criminally underrated super-versatile germanium fuzz - and the older smaller box version, too!) both for one really awesome pedal. Will add cash if your stuff's worth moar.

Stuff I'm looking for:

Strymon Bluesky

Skreddy fuzzes

POG2/HOG

Goatkeeper

Suhr Riot

• Members

For sale:

Boss SL-20 Slicer - In case you were wondering, it slices LIKE A MOFO. w/box+paperwork $120

Boss SYB-3 - Designed for bass, but it works great for the guitar. In case you were wondering, it does NOT slice, but instead synthesizes. $70

"Don't hem and haw,
both these pedals work without flaw."

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

• Members

!!!! Time Has Come Merch Sell Out !!!!

Here is the Deal:

Buy one Item and get 50% off on any additional T-Shirt you order.
For Example: Buy a CD for 10 Euro and add 2 shirts for 5 Euro each!

No shipping costs just a paypal gift payment would be nice! We ship worldwide for FREE!

Shirt 10 Euro
CD 10 Euro
Zipper 20 Euro

We have Small, Medium and Large sizes!

• Members

gear for sale. need monies for a 4x12
prices are shipped/paypal'd
Fd2 - 120
tremulator - 130
mb - 75
small stone - 80
rv3 - 125
dd3 - 80
eternity - 220 - handwired, usa made, burst. These aren't in production anymore.
also, not pictured. DL4 - $150
skreddy Ernie - $350
36940_1366072913861_1292790211_30938718_

• Members

WTB: Earthbound Supercollider (newer version with mids knob)

Feeler Spam: DOD Buzzbox and Meatbox

Both in excellent condition. The Buzzbox comes with it's original box and manuals, even the warranty card and plastic wrapping. Very slight tarnish on it's jack's washers. The Meatbox comes only with the upper cover of the original box, but you can easily get the generic cardboard bottom. Also with slight tarnish on washers.

Hit me up with offers, people. :wave:

Archived