READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 7-20-10

• Members
Looking for a SCOD or SFT as trade but may take others!

Bad Cat X-Tream Tone pedal/preamp $260 Shipped
Picture008-1.jpg

Ge Transistor Lot $30 Shipped
14 x 2N396A PNP GE ( Untested, I tried some in projects but did not cut the legs)
Info here: http://store.americanmicrosemiconductor.com/2n396a.html?gclid=CIPU-q7E_6ICFRrXnAodMXwNbw
1 x New NTE102A PNP GE
1 x New NTE100 PNP GE
Picture012.jpg

Enclosure Lot $25 Shipped
The one on the end drilled for a dual true bypass box. Tight fit!
Picture010.jpg

Amp Head Cab and chassis $50 Shipped
09.jpg
011.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Just to clarify, this is a FENDER model, not a Squier.

I recently completed this project and while it's a fun guitar and a blast to play, I could use the cash more.

The guitar is a Fender Cyclone, made in 98/99. Candy apple red with custom pickguard and a Seymour-Duncan P-Rail bridge pickup. This single pickup gives you P-90, single coil and 2 different humbucker modes. I installed the pickup using a Seymour Duncan Triple Shot mounting ring which holds the switches for the pickup mode selection. Since these photos, I've installed new strap pins and knobs and will replace the pickup ring mounting screws before it goes out.

The body shows some average wear... it's been played. The backplate is missing, and I never got a trem arm for it (bridge is blocked right now). The frets show wear, but still plenty of life in them. Great playing neck. I can take additional pictures upon request. The guitar will ship in a Fender gig bag.

Not completely sure what to ask, so I'm putting it out there at $400 shipped. Let me know if I'm being unreasonable. I'd prefer cash, but open to trades also. I'll leave it up here for a couple of days before posting to the other forums.

Here's the pics:

cyclone1.jpgcyclone2.jpg
smallrig.jpg

• Members

Looing to trade my Noisemakereffects Soviet OD/Boost.

It sound great, its just not the sound I'm looking for. Its in brand new condition. I literally opened it, situated it on my board, played with it for 30 mins and then walked away. wish I could keep it, but its just not gonna work for what I need, and I don't have the cash for another pedal.

IMAG0084.jpg

http://noisemakereffects.com/Noisemaker_Effects/The_Soviet.html

I'm looking for a Tubescreamer, a Hardwire OD, or similar OD, or $55 shipped.

• Members

I'm looking to get rid of my LR Baggs Mixpro preamp. I bought it about a year ago with the intention of using with my Seagull S12, but I don't play the guitar as much as I thought and the preamp hardly ever got used.

If you're not familiar with the Mixpro . . .

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/LR-Baggs-Mixpro-Universal-Belt-Clip-Mixer?sku=307113

It gives you the capability to mix the signals from two separate pickups, and it has the perfunctory tone/volume controls you'd expect on a preamp. There's a phase inverter switch and a slew of other features (phantom power, gain controls, bass filters) controlled by knobs and switches inside the unit.

Since I hardly ever used it, it's in great shape. Not a scratch on it---seriously. It has a sturdy metal case, the jacks are solid, and the knobs aren't flimsy. I've got the original box and documentation as well. Here are some pictures:

P7229198resized.jpg

P7229197resized.jpg

P7229195resized.jpg

P7229196resized.jpg

I'd like to get around $100 for it, PayPal'd and shipped. I'd be interested in trades as well . . . particularly for an iPod Touch. Depending on the model, I'd be willing to throw in some cash to make it a fair trade. I'd be open to other trades as well. PM me with an offer if you're interested in buying/trading :).

• Members

FS/T

Guyatone WR-3 Wah rocker - 50
Boss OD-3 - 50
Cool Cat Drive and Fuzz - for trade only
Digitech Death Metal - trade only

Wanted
Reverb (prefer boss or digiverb)
Humsized single coil pickup (preferably neck pickup)
Mint green 5 hole tele pickguard
Compressor
Cheap pedals to trade for the CC and Death Metal

• Members

Bought this new back in May with the intent of it being a reasonable alternative to a half-stack for gigs. Unfortunately, my band is on indefinite hiatus due to a potential long-term family issue w/ our drummer.

This amp has been sitting in my bedroom since the day I got it. It is a great sounding amp, but it is way too much amp for jamming in my pajamas.

Totally mint condition. I have a Hosa 2-button footswitch that I bought to use w/ this amp that I will include.

New these amps are going for $600 from Musician's Friend, Guitar Center, etc.

I will sell this for $475 shipped ($490 if you are on either coast or FL).

If you are in the IL/MO/IA/WI/MN area, I'd be willing to meet you to deliver the amp, and we can work out a lower price since I won't have to ship this beast.

No trades at this time, unless you're got a Fender Frontman 212R or perhaps a Princeton Chorus 2x10.
PM if interested.

6505.jpg

• Members

I have a new Digitech Harmony Man pedal that was used as a demo in my shop, retail is $449.00, I'll take $230 shipped priority in the USA, payment via paypal gift. This is a new pedal, still has warranty and everything, I just opened it up to show people what it does. You can see a bunch of pictures of it here:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2649061

I also have a brand new Danelectro pedalboard for the Cool Cat series pedals. This is the molded plastic, vintage brown looking pedal board, it will hold up to 5 pedals and includes the daisy chain power supply and the right angle interconnection cables for the pedals on the board too. Looking to get $45.00 shipped priority in the USA, payment via paypal gift.

DSCF5410.jpg

DSCF5411.jpg

Feel free to check out my eBay feedback under my username "cowabungamusic", and hit me up via PM if you're interested. Thanks!

• Members

Unfortunately these are my pedals that the least amount of use to no use at all in some cases.
I'll do trades for now, but i can put prices on them later. All pedals are in good condition. All pedals come with boxes and manuals except the Mini Wolf.
All pedals also have velcro on the bottom...

Here's what i have:
1. Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret V2 GONE

2. Mellowtone Mini Wolf CPU
IMG00260-20100723-1513.jpg

3. MXR Super Comp
IMG00261-20100723-1513.jpg

4. Frazz Dazzler - It hurts to let this one go the most - GONE

I might even throw in my Cosmichorus for the right trade.

Here's what I've been wanting:
-Blackout Pedals
-Zvex Fuzz Probe
-Catalinbread Formula No.5
-Malekko Pedals(Especially the B:Assmaster)
-Other interesting things, just try me, it doesn't hurt to try

Thanks for looking

• Members
Updated with new pictures and a few new items. All prices include Paypal and shipping, feel free to bring offers. Not really looking for much in trade - a midi controller for my home studio and maybe a FR equipped axe - but nothing too pointy. :cop:

ATH-M20 Headphones - Brand new in box, never opened, sell for $50 at MF, I'll take $40
Fender MIM Strat trem - $15
THD Yellow Jackets w/Mesa tubes - $50
BYOC Shredder (Marshall Shredmaster clone) - $100
SD Hot Rails bridge pup - $50
Fender MIA Tele Neck pup - modified with a ground wire (red) for use with a 4-way switch - $40
Brass Tele bridge - $20
Chrome Tele Control Plate - **SOLD**
Gold Tele Control plate - $6
BG Pups T-90X - ON HOLD
Ibanez Humbucker - $25