READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 7-20-10

• Members

Roland Space Echo RE-301

Here's the deal... the unit powers on, the preamp, chorus, and reverb sound fantastic, but the motor on the tape echo stopped working *facepalm*. It has lived in my studio for the last 2 years as a just tone sweetener (the preamp and chorus are amazing sounding, the reverb is just "good" in my opinion), but if you've got the ability, time, and desire to fix the motor you'll be getting a heck of a lot more use out of it than I am. The unit is in fantastic cosmetic shape.

Considered for trade- Catalinbread, Zvex, EHX, Skreddy, etc. Make me an offer :)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Up for sell or trade: Keeley BD-2 and MXR EVH Phase 90. Both are in almost perfect condition. The only thing that keeps them from perfect would be the Keeley BD-2 has velcro on the bottom and the Phase 90 is missing the sticker on the bottom (velcro mishap). For the right trade might be willing to deal with my MXR Carbon Copy, OCD, or FD2 Mosfet. The main things I am interested in are Squier CV or CVC Tele and fuzz pedals.

Trades I am interested in but I am open to other trade offers:

Squier Classic Vibe Tele

MIM Fender Standard Tele

Tim

Rockbox Boiling Point

Jet City JCA20H

Blackstar HT-5

Malekko Ekko 616 Analog Delay

Way Huge Aqua Puss

Malekko Analog Chorus

Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus

Blackout Effectors Twosome

Blackout Effectors Musket

Way Huge Swollen Pickle

Way Huge Pork Loin

Suhr Riot

Zvex Fuzz Factory

Xotic BB

Keeley BD-2 $115 Shipped and paypaled

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

MXR EVH Phase 90 $90 Shipped and paypaled

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

• Members

Only looking for an AC4TV8 in trade currently, thanks!

ZVex Lo-Fi Loop Junky: Bought this in a charity auction @ TGP to try it out and selling it for exactly what I paid for it. Incredible paint job on this one in mint condition w/ all packaging and includes power plate. $300 shipped

LoopJunky.jpg

G7th 12 String Capo: also for wider necks in general. Best capo I've ever used. $35 shipped

Capo.jpg

Ceriatone Champ Ultra head: fantastic version of a Fender Champ in head form by Ceriatone. Can run a cab at 4,8, or 16 ohms. Also has switch for Tweed tones. I'm charging exactly what it cost me to order straight from Ceriatone, minus what I spent on new JJ tubes (5Y3, 6V6, 12AX7s). Basically unplayed as I never got around to putting it into a headshell and need to purge gear now! $360 shipped

Champ.jpg

Fender Pro Junior: Heavily modded Pro Junior that sounds fantastic now. Replaced speaker baffle w/ baltic birch and upgraded speaker cloth (can include originals if you like). Original speaker replaced w/ a Jensen from a Gibson amp for better bass response. BillM mods professionally installed, from upgraded caps to an adjustable bias mod (see pics). Comes w/ JJ EL84's and 2 JAN 5751's. Really is incredible but I'm in the midst of a gear purge. $380 OBO plus actual shipping

ProJunior.jpg

ProJuniorBack.jpg

Archived