The OFFICIAL OFFICIAL OFFICIAL 2010 HCFX Mystery Tourbox Thread

Parah Salin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Your pedals (and another secret pedal) should have made their first stop today!

I'm sure somedayrockstar will chime in when he gets the chance.

Thanks again
:love:

...and the rest of you, bow down before the magiclawnchair...he gave you guys some free swag
:lol:

:love: thanks gunner!

glad i had that pipe amp to play with as slow tour box is slow... :snax:

• Members
We're back to things moving along...despite a delay in one of the packages and a wife who's expecting, someday is getting it out on time. Big props.

I think the box is about to get epic after the next few stops...I wish I was after the next few guys
:cry:

You aren't in a bad spot by any means, but oh, to be after TheCardiacKid and Bobby D. :love:

• Members

Just talked to my dad and confirmed the pedal will be going out tommarow. I didn't swap anything out but there is some good stuff in there. Wish I couldve tried stuff out more. But alas having a kid is more important than a mystery box, and the wait is way more intense. Been at the hospital for twelve hours now and still no package...

• Members

Just talked to my dad and confirmed the pedal will be going out tommarow. I didn't swap anything out but there is some good stuff in there. Wish I couldve tried stuff out more. But alas having a kid is more important than a mystery box, and the wait is way more intense. Been at the hospital for twelve hours now and still no package...

so your wife is in labor? i feel for you. we went through a 17 hour labor 3 months ago.

I was not available to post on hcfx in the midst of it, however.

Archived