COOL... STORY... BRO.

cobalt-60

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That sucks man. You seem like a cool guy. Keep your head up; I'm sure you don't need anyone to validate yourself. And as for Parah Salin, how do you manage to juggle all those friends with the number of posts by your name? I must get more of these handy hints from you, seem like the type of fellar everyone else wants to be like, aye.

XO.

• Members

That sucks man. You seem like a cool guy. Keep your head up; I'm sure you don't need anyone to validate yourself. And as for Parah Salin, how do you manage to juggle all those friends with the number of posts by your name? I must get more of these handy hints from you, seem like the type of fellar everyone else wants to be like, aye.

XO.

It's not a matter of validating myself, it's a matter of not having to sit through another conversation about last weeks Family Guy or spend another Friday night driving around by myself. That's the difficult part about it, besides the past 48 hours, the guy was super cool. Coolest bro ever. Anybody got Judd Apatow's number?

Melbourne is near the top of my get-the-{censored}-out-of-America plan. How's is it? I don't expect it to be magic or anything, but I gotta try something. I'm sick of this {censored}.

• Members

So, I'm at a cross roads, forgive my friend with some major anger issues? Go back to just not having any real friends to talk to in person? Or, and here's the fun part, totally {censored} this chick, because I probably could.

Dropping them both would be the most logical thing to do. What, are you scared of being alone? Perhaps you should be until you're no longer frightened of it. Judging by the last line you're a bit of an asshole yourself :idk:

• Members

Dropping them both would be the most logical thing to do. What, are you scared of being alone? Perhaps you should be until you're no longer frightened of it. Judging by the last line you're a bit of an asshole yourself
:idk:

Other way around. I'm bored of it. I'm an only child, didn't have any friends growing up, etc, etc. Human contact is important, it's in our biology. I was intentionally being sarcastic with that last line, but yeah, I'm thinking of it. She said she wants no strings attached sex with somebody she can respect. I may now fulfill this need. {censored}, I'm out a best friend and my back hurts, I might as well get sex out of the deal.

There's nothing wrong with her. The serial killer thing is childish, but she's serious about it and smart enough to find a career in criminology, psychology or whatever the {censored} she wants to do with her degree. Heck, we play rock n roll geetar, who the {censored} are we to talk? That's some real adult {censored} there.

• Members
I've moved around a bit and don't have many close friends where I live. There's nobody really interesting around. Recently I made a really great friend, and we hung out and went on awesome adventures. Two weeks ago I would have said chances were good that he'd be my best man someday, if I was lucky enough to find somebody. I introduced him to one of my friends, I said they'd make a nice couple.

Now, he always made illusions that he came from a rough town and use to be a real mean SOB, but it was behind him. To make a long story short, I hung out with her one night and he suddenly became convinced i was trying to steal his women and beat the {censored} out of me. Not because of her, but because I betrayed him.

Of course that's bull{censored} and I was batting for the guy the whole time. What an ass.

I didn't fight back. I didn't want to. I loved the guy, really. I was shocked. I just covered my head, my backs sore a bit, that's it. I was ready to jam a thumb in his {censored}ing eye socket, but then it was over. I don't know if that would have worked or not. What a stupid, childish thing. Then, best part, the dude realized he locked himself out of his car. Ha! I just walked away, shouting how much of a immature fool he was.

I feel weird that I didn't fight him. The dude's twice my size, it's probably a good thing I didn't.

Now the girl and I were casual friends long before I met the kid, I set them up. I told him upfront that I was somewhat attracted to her, but that they'd make a better couple. I asked him if it was cool that her an I still hung out, he said yeah. As a matter of fact, the night I "betrayed" him, he was suppose to come along with us. We spent the whole time talking about our relationship problems and how I wanted to date her friend.

So, I'm at a cross roads, forgive my friend with some major anger issues? Go back to just not having any real friends to talk to in person? Or, and here's the fun part, totally {censored} this chick, because I probably could.

So, have at it guys. At least I'll get a couple of laughs out of all this.
:facepalm:

The guy was prepared to beat you up for nothing. If you did {censored} this chick, what would he do to her?

Get her away from him, have fun with her, then move to another country. Nice and easy plan.

• Members
The guy was prepared to beat you up for nothing. If you did {censored} this chick, what would he do to her?

Get her away from him, have fun with her, then move to another country. Nice and easy plan.

Nothing, I've repeatedly said it's not his style. I knew there was a chance he'd randomly beat some dude, I just didn't think it'd be me. Girls are out of the question. He doesn't care about her really, this is all about him thinking I betrayed his trust.

Moving from a country isn't easy, unfortunately. I appreciate the solidarity here and in posts gone by, {censored} America. :facepalm:

• Members

Nothing, I've repeatedly said it's not his style. I knew there was a chance he'd randomly beat some dude, I just didn't think it'd be me. Girls are out of the question. He doesn't care about her really, this is all about him thinking I betrayed his trust.

'Not his style'... what style exactly does a guy who you've known for ages would randomly beat some dude have? Anyone has the potential to do something out of character, it's just that most of us are grounded enough to make sure those out of character things involve shoes and not beating people up.

• Members
She said she wants no strings attached sex with somebody she can respect.

Oxymoron.

Btw man, I wasn't trying to downplay your friend's OBVIOUS assholery in my previous post. I'm just encouraging you to take the high road in this situation. There are plenty of easy girls out there, and if we truly do play "rock and/or roll geetar" easy girls are that much easier...... you can find another AND give your friend the payback he deserves: isolation :idk:

• Members

'Not his style'... what style exactly does a guy who you've known for ages would randomly beat some dude have? Anyone has the potential to do something out of character, it's just that most of us are grounded enough to make sure those out of character things involve shoes and not beating people up.

People have rules they don't break, that's one of them. He consistently said that was something he would never do and he has zero tolerance for, I believe it. I suppose it's possible. In hindsite I can tell this whole thing was pre-meditated. Which just may make it worse, but I wouldn't call it an accident. It's more of poor judgment and immaturity. He seems to think I some how eternally betrayed his bro-dom. This goes back pretty far, he has a hard time trusting people for some decent reasons.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm done with him.

• Members

Not trying to be harsh, but I learned a long time ago to walk away from people with those kind of anger issues - even the ones who are "past it" slip and those slips invariably lead to experiences like yours or way, way worse. I've lived in places where it's hard to meet friends and it sucks, but it's not worth going through a beating just to have someone to hang out with . . .

Archived