COOL... STORY... BRO.

cobalt-60

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't talk to him again unless he made a really good case as to why I should.

And this:

You need to tell the girl about this so she can stay far away from this clown.

• Members

I find it hard to believe there are people out there who have trouble making friends.

I find it hard to believe that you are not a computer program that somebody really bored created under a dare to simulate a human being who wears his ass as a hat 364 days a year (one day off from dickhead land because statistically it just makes sense).

Seriously, do you just sit around in a pile of privilege and giggle to yourself every time you think of a joke that Robopimp would chuckle at? And then post it in a lame attempt at asshole behavior that's been done better and more efficiently by people older and wiser than you? My advice that you didn't ask for is to go all out rebel-style and be the nicest, most sincere person in history. Then I might give you a virtual high five composed of ones and zeroes.

All this talk of easily making friends makes me think that in actuality you are lonely enough to sob into your pillow a few times a year.

I've watched and bit my tongue but now I'm telling you to buy a {censored}ing vowel because all this "internet is serious business and therefore I get to casually act like a heartless {censored}wad" is old news, tiger.

• Members
I find it hard to believe that you are not a computer program that somebody really bored created under a dare to simulate a human being who wears his ass as a hat 364 days a year (one day off from dickhead land because statistically it just makes sense).

Seriously, do you just sit around in a pile of privilege and giggle to yourself every time you think of a joke that Robopimp would chuckle at? And then post it in a lame attempt at asshole behavior that's been done better and more efficiently by people older and wiser than you? My advice that you didn't ask for is to go all out rebel-style and be the nicest, most sincere person in history. Then I might give you a virtual high five composed of ones and zeroes.

All this talk of easily making friends makes me think that in actuality you are lonely enough to sob into your pillow a few times a year.

I've watched and bit my tongue but now I'm telling you to buy a {censored}ing vowel because all this "internet is serious business and therefore I get to casually act like a heartless {censored}wad" is old news, tiger.

u-mad1.jpg

• Members
good_news_everyone.jpg

Wonderful responses everyone!

You need to tell the girl about this so she can stay far away from this clown.

Pretty much. That sounds right. I'm 100% positive he'd never hit a girl, this is all some crazy neanderthal, honor bro bull{censored}, but yeah. Not friend dating material. Although she has a huge hard on for serial killers and is studying to be criminal profiler, so who knows? :idk:

Yeah, DEVO is for real. {censored} this, I'm goin to the South of France with Robert Crumb. Have fun November 3rd, asswipes.

• Members

i actually think i hate sanctimony more than i do hypocrisy.

• Members

i want to go to that hamburger place in Connecticut that's really like old or something. i think its in New Haven or something. i saw it on Hamburger Paradise.

Louies Lunch. As a tourist attraction it's cool, but I live here and it's just a decent greeseburger that costs four bucks and doesn't come with {censored}. Awesome place inside though. An itty bitty hut with iron ovens, kids piled on top of eachother, and writing carved into every square inch. Stop at the Yale Museum of art nearby, if you're into that sort of thing. It's free, and we have an amazing African wing. We pillaged the {censored} out of Africa.

Also, the pizza is bitchcoat. We frequently have 2-3 of the ten best rated pizza places in the world. Get a Foxon Park too, it's a local brand. Sometimes they're a little too bubbly, but usually the best "kola" you ever had. Their signature drink is the birch beer, but I can't stand birch beer, so I can't vouch for it.

Oh, and Five Guys is great. We have a few. There's also Blackie's Hotdogs, not as well known, but supposedly Heinz paid them 4 million for their relish recipe. Okay, we got great greasy slop. That's one thing we do have.

• Members

i would visit Connecticut. just eat & then like smoke a J or whatever; maybe go to a dive bar or something IDK. hmmm i guess my point was to not be so insensitive & try to look at it outside of my perspective. if a place is boring i guess that would make forming friendships & going on "awesome adventures" all the more imperative.

• Members

i would visit Connecticut. just eat & then like smoke a J or whatever; maybe go to a dive bar or something IDK. hmmm i guess my point was to not be so insensitive & try to look at it outside of my perspective. if a place is boring i guess that would make forming friendships & going on "awesome adventures" all the more imperative.

Throw rocks at the Skull and Bones building. It's the one without windows.

Watch it with the J though. We have the most restrictive marijuana laws in the country. Up to two years. Our state's 63 billion dollars in debt though, so you'll probably just get a fine for two hundred million dollars. Y'know, because we don't believe in "raising taxes".

Oh, and the secret handshake is to meet hands, then twist at the wrist.

[YOUTUBE]-GARjop8e_w[/YOUTUBE]

• Members
did you actually go to Yale. or like work there.

Nope. A few of my friends did. Everybody here hates Yale kids, but that has as much to do with their haughty attitude as the pure blistering jealousy that they're going somewhere with their lives. I got offers to go to a few nice art schools, but they were still too much money. Except U-hart, they gave me an awesome offer when I was 18. God, what the {censored} was I thinking? :facepalm:

I believe the "secret" Skull and Bones building is actually on the tourist map.

• Members

I'm liking you more and more everyday!

• Members
IDK i'd rather go see a UConn womyn's basketball game or something. not like visit Yale THAT'S GROSS !!!

You may want to think twice about that...

Beinecke_Library_interior.JPG

It's not bad as a tourist spot, especially if you can finagle your way into the Beinecke Library. The question is what to do with the other 363 days a year.

Archived