COOL... STORY... BRO.

cobalt-60

• Members

I've moved around a bit and don't have many close friends where I live. There's nobody really interesting around. Recently I made a really great friend, and we hung out and went on awesome adventures. Two weeks ago I would have said chances were good that he'd be my best man someday, if I was lucky enough to find somebody. I introduced him to one of my friends, I said they'd make a nice couple.

Now, he always made illusions that he came from a rough town and use to be a real mean SOB, but it was behind him. To make a long story short, I hung out with her one night and he suddenly became convinced i was trying to steal his women and beat the {censored} out of me. Not because of her, but because I betrayed him.

Of course that's bull{censored} and I was batting for the guy the whole time. What an ass.

I didn't fight back. I didn't want to. I loved the guy, really. I was shocked. I just covered my head, my backs sore a bit, that's it. I was ready to jam a thumb in his {censored}ing eye socket, but then it was over. I don't know if that would have worked or not. What a stupid, childish thing. Then, best part, the dude realized he locked himself out of his car. Ha! I just walked away, shouting how much of a immature fool he was.

I feel weird that I didn't fight him. The dude's twice my size, it's probably a good thing I didn't.

Now the girl and I were casual friends long before I met the kid, I set them up. I told him upfront that I was somewhat attracted to her, but that they'd make a better couple. I asked him if it was cool that her an I still hung out, he said yeah. As a matter of fact, the night I "betrayed" him, he was suppose to come along with us. We spent the whole time talking about our relationship problems and how I wanted to date her friend.

So, I'm at a cross roads, forgive my friend with some major anger issues? Go back to just not having any real friends to talk to in person? Or, and here's the fun part, totally {censored} this chick, because I probably could.

So, have at it guys. At least I'll get a couple of laughs out of all this. :facepalm:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I feel weird that I didn't fight him. The dude's twice my size, it's probably a good thing I didn't.

This is where learning judo techniques on the highschool wrestling team awhile back was one of the greatest decisions I ever made. The bigger they are, and the smaller you are, the easier it is to put them on their ass. Plus it doesn't really hurt them, but it puts you in control. :thu:

But yeah, {censored} that. If he did it once, he'd do it again.

• Members

It can matter in terms of how to go about making more social connections

Fine, Connecticut. It's full of boring, uptight assholes. Every interesting person I've ever met leaves. Like clockwork, within twelve months. If you come back it's because you {censored}ed up and have to move back in with your folks. Like my friend and I did. Man, I wish I finished college the first time.

• Members
you may want to try a new activity - that can open up new channels of friendship

also, with new activities you aren't quite as restricted to a tight age group

Then I'm the guy standing by himself at some party. {censored} that. I was doing that for a year. I'm somewhat outgoing, but I'd rather just chill with a friend or two or a girl. I don't know. I'm a weird guy, I don't really connect with many people on things. :idk:

This is so different without robopimp around. I'm at a loss. :lol:

• Members
Then I'm the guy standing by himself at some party. {censored} that.

no - that's the activity part, an activity puts you in a different context.

it's the "at some party" - thing that's too restricting for you right now

I'm a weird guy, I don't really connect with many people on things.
:idk:

you brought that up in the original statement of problem

• Members

You need to tell the girl about this so she can stay far away from this clown.

Freaking this, all day long. What happens when she "betrays" him?

This reminds me of the waiter test. If someone you're dating treats wait staff like dirt you need to get out because one day you will become the wait staff. One day this chick will become the source of his rage. not cool.

Archived