The following Pic will be my next Guitar

mr benn

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mr benn; if only it had only the neck rather than only the bridge...

Agree though, lemon oil that badboy

ah I love a good bridge pickup,and i've plenty of two pickup guitars!

I'm thinking I'll actually skip the Bigsby,I don't think lemon oil will darken the board enough,what else can I try?

• Members

ah I love a good bridge pickup,and i've plenty of two pickup guitars!

I'm thinking I'll actually skip the Bigsby,I don't think lemon oil will darken the board enough,what else can I try?

This stuff will make the fingerboard look like ebony

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Fretting_supplies/Fingerboard_cleaner,_stain_and_oil/Black_Fingerboard_Stain.html?actn=100101&xst=3&xsr=62

• Members
i'd like to have one of those or a Flying V one day, but it's just too much guitar for me
:lol:

I played one a few weeks ago and the Korina body made the guitar sound amazing and had huge sustain, but the neck is a little clubby for my tastes but man did it sound great :love: but the 8K price tag was just :eek::cop:

• Members
I played one a few weeks ago and the Korina body made the guitar sound amazing and had huge sustain, but the neck is a little clubby for my tastes but man did it sound great
:love:
but the 8K price tag was just
:eek::cop:

just get an Epi Korina and throw on some Burstbuckers or something. it'll sound great for alot cheaper. it's a good guitar. i've used a friend of mine's in occasions. but, as said above, too much guitar. i keep reverting to "simpler" guitars.

Archived