Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looker SOLD

For Sale:

Markbass Distorsore Tube Bass Distortion/Compressor $145 shipped to US/CA

Made in Italy (Hence the Italian name for distortion [dee-store-soar-ay])

I don't mainly play bass, but I found this thing sounded good on guitar, too, so you don't have to either! A little bit muff-like but smoother/tubier (duh) and good for leads:

75KRPp2iIg8

I made a little clip cause there weren't any online using guitar. This is a strat and a Maz 18.

Pic in the video is the actual pedal and included 12v adapter.

Ebay listing if you prefer.

Also for sale:

Lace Chrome Dome 13.4k Bridge Pickup, New in Box. $60 shipped to US/CA

Spare from the disastercaster project that I didn't end up using. Its similar to a Hot Gold Hot Bridge but with a chrome cover sound.

Still in the factory shrinkwrap:

lacechromebridge1.jpg

lacechromebridge2.jpg

Ebay also an option.

Cash greatly preferred but interesting trades also a possibility.

• Members

Want: Boss PS-3

I'm visiting Portland this week and I was sure I'd find a PS3 at one of the shops or on craigslist, but so far no luck. If you have one and you're in PDX, I'll be here for a few more days and can probably meet up somewhere. If you're somewhere else, let me know.

• Members

Cleaning house. A bunch of items for sale.

Lovepedal Les Lius. Mint condition. Box included. $125.

Guyatone Wah Rocker. Mint Condition. Box included. $75.

ART studio tube mic preamp. $20.

Digidesign MBox2 Mini with ProTools. All original packaging and software included. $150.

All the above items are like new and include the original boxes and packaging.

DSCN1342.JPG

DSCN1337.JPG

DSCN1339.JPG

• Members

pedals2.jpg

Malekko Vibrato - Omicron Series

$75 OBO

Here is the deal: I think there is a problem with either the bypass switch or the power jack. Sometimes it turns on and sometimes it doesn't. When it does turn on, it sounds like lofi warble, warble, warble. If you know how to fix it, you're getting a good deal.

~50% working condition, so I'm selling it for ~50% off!

I'm located in Canada :wave:

All prices are in CDN funds.

Paypal only.

Please, no trades.

Thanks!

• Members

Got a gig-fx Chopper that I'm not using and would sell outright shipped/PPed for $140 (pic available on request). Would prefer to trade it for an aluminum HB Lace Alumitone set of pickups.

I've got quite a few other pedals for potential trade, so if you've got a pair of Alumitones (or other extremely chimy, glassy humbuckers that would be good for mainly clean electric fingerpicking) lemme know.

• Members

Custom Skinpimp MKIII in excellent condition. Loaded with a pair of OC84s and an AC125.
Comes with original box, hand written instruction sheet and velvet bag.
Asking $275.00
pedals009.jpg
pedals026.jpg

Catalinbread SCOD.
Like new condition.
Comes with original box.
Asking $125.00
pedals028.jpg

EDIT:

Now entertaining trade offers on both pedals.

Specifically looking for a skreddy ernie for the skinpimp and a catalinbread dls for the scod.

• Members

I'd love to keep all of this, but I'm saving for a new amp so... I've gotta get it out of here before I reconsider. I may have an old Effector 13 pedal, and maybe a Subdecay Noise Box for sale in the near future, if I can stomach parting with them. For now, here's what I've got:

All prices are shipped & paypalled unless stated otherwise. No trades, please.

Hand Painted Devi US Fuzz - velco fuzz goodness. $89.
IMG_9647.JPG

DOD FX-17 Wah/Volume - get your James Iha on. $57
IMG_9642.JPG

Digitech JamMan w/ Footswitch - I'll probably buy another one when I can afford it but it's gotta go for now. $185
IMG_9632.JPG

Mesa Boogie Lonestar 2x12 combo - This is the amp I was looking for my whole life. But I'm realizing that it's just too heavy for the limited playing I'm doing these days. Because of the size, I'd rather not ship it. I'm in the L.A. area and would love to deal locally. If you're not local but you're really, really interested, I may consider shipping, but it's gonna be kind of pricey because of the size. For now, $1150 OBO for local pickup.

It's in good condition and works flawlessly. Amazing cleans, great dirt, fantastic pedal platform, etc. 100 or 50 watt settings, takes 6L6s, EL34s, or 6V6s. Tube rectifier, spring reverb, etc. Great master volume... like most amps, it sounds best turned up, but it sounds great at low volumes too. Quick release heavy duty casters included, footswitch not included.
IMG_9615.JPG

You can see the stitching on the handle is coming undone, but structurally, everything is still sound since Mesa overbuilds everything.
IMG_9618.JPG

Rear view
IMG_9629.JPG

Removable casters
IMG_9676.JPG

• Members

Edwards les paul. It's kind of beat up sooo $450. This is definitely one of those guitars you get to {censored} the {censored} out of.

DSCN0157.jpg

Agile 7 string telecaster w/hsc. $400 This is actually a friend's and he's firm on the price.

DSCN0178.jpg

• Members

I have these in stock in both vintage black woven and regular black rubber insulation. These normally sell for $7.99 in my shop, they have a lifetime warranty on them, quality metal plugs with heatshrink all the way down to the cover threads under the plug. I have been having these made custom for my shop and last time I bought them I got a great deal, so I am selling off some of this batch at two for one, so instead of 6 of these costing $48 bucks, I am selling these for $24.00 plus $3.00 shipping in the continental USA for 6. You won't be disappointed in the quality of these patch cables. Here are some photos:

tubes121.jpg

tubes122.jpg

tubes126.jpg

tubes125.jpg

tubes119.jpg

Feel free to check out my feedback on Ebay under my username "cowabungamusic". If you're interested in picking up some of these, feel free to hit me up via PM, and make sure you let me know whether you would rather have woven or rubber insulated ones. Thanks!

Archived