READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 1-25-11

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ZVEX Fuzz Factory Myrold Handpainted. It's dated December of '01 and it's ? of 40 (the actual # is worn away). It's beat up but works and sounds great. Hopefully the pics will answer any questions but feel free to ask. Thanks. No trades please. $220 shipped and paypal'd CONUS confirmed address.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg

• Members

Beautiful Soloway for sale. Asking $1500.

Here is the info from the Soloway website:

http://www.jimsoloway.com/CompletedSwans/G183CandyRed/GalleryG183.htm

Features:

Maple top

Chambered Swamp Ash back

One piece Maple Neck with American Standard profile

Maple fingerboard

Candy Apple Red tint Poly finish on body

Satin nitro finish on the neck

Chrome hardware and pickup rings

Knurled mini-dome chrome knobs with ripple pearl domes

DiMarzio pickups (Area 61 in neck/Area 58 in middle/ Heavy Blues 2 in bridge)

5 way pickup switch

Mini-togle switch to activate neck pickup in any position on the 5-way switch

Rosewood truss rod cover with inlaid pearl logo

Hip Shot custom bridge

Gotoh 510 tuners

Truly an amazing array of tones can be found in this guitar, but it is way more than I need right now. I'm mostly looking to sell but will entertain trade offers as well. I will try and take photos ASAP, but the guitar is in great shape and the photo's on Jim's site really tell the story of how beautiful and unique this guitar is.

• Members

I have to buy textbooks this semester ughhh. Hooray Anthropology! I also just bought a Sleepdrone 3 impulsively.

DSC_0519.jpg

Boss RE-20 - Space echo emulation. Extremely convincing. I really wanted this to work in my noise setup but no dice. Incredible sounding delay and reverb. Minty shape with the box and all the goodies. - $OLD

EHX Bass Big Muff - Best EHX muff I've played. The dry setting is a dream come true for shoegazey chords. Deep and fuzzy. Great for guitar and bass. Minty with all the paperwork and the box. - $59.99

Jomox T-Resonator - The wildest thing ever conceived by man. It does filters, delay, reverb, chorus, feedback and horrendous noise all in a nice compact package. In great shape but has a small scratch on the left side (not visible from the top). Comes with original box, manuals, power supply. I'll even included the warranty card (never registered it) and the original receipt. - Keeping

Focusrite Saffire 6 USB - Great sounding audio interface. 24/48. Comes with original box and papers. - $99.99

Tascam DR-03 - Awesome little handheld recorder. Perfect for demos. It can loop as well! Perfect shape with all the goodies. - $59.99

Zoom B1 - Bass multi effect. Sounds amazing on guitar or noise. Comes with power supply and papers. - $29.99

DSC_0509-1.jpg

Also another CDR release. I restructured and renamed some of my material. This is a release of the album formerly known as Submission. I'll also be doing a purely digital release of a collection of HNW tracks (over 2 hours of material) soon.

EMIC/ETIC - Resistance - 8 tracks of live, improvised, harsh noise. Comes with stickers! Also available for download at http://emicetic.bandcamp.com/album/resistance-2 - $5

Sounds like this:

All prices are shipped/paypal to the continental U.S. International pays the difference in shipping. Price of the CDR is the same though.No trades because I actually do have to pay for textbooks :cry: Thanks! PM me!

• Members

FS ONLY Need $ to fund an amp purchase :) - All prices shipped CONUS / PP. :)

Sorry no photos atm. Recently moved and haven't found my camera in any of the boxes we brought. :facepalm:

Freakshow Effects Brown Rabbit (hand-painted discontinued) - Wear and tear on the bottom. Velcro'd. Pedal works as it should. Edges are a bit roughed up. fwiw, the font and brown rabbit image look really good. :thumb: $125

Catalinbread Montavillian Echo - Bought it a few weeks ago, you can haz for $140

Thanks for looking.

• Members

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee339/clockers1982/set2.jpg

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee339/clockers1982/set1.jpg

**keeping the TU-2**

dod bi-fet preamp

Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird v.1

Boss PS-3

drasp-modded DL4

nanoverb

ROLAND SPD-20

getting bored of my setup i fear... willing to trade every effect seen here.

all effects are in good condition and work flawlessly.

wouldn't mind trading the Roland SPD-20 drum pad or selling it for $300 (w/ power supply,manual)

what i'm interested in:

overdrives (maybe fuzzes):

DBA, Maxon, Earthquaker Devices

no big muff-types plz.

delays/reverbs:

EHX, Strymon, Lexicon

tremolo:

Goatkeeper Labs or catalinbread Semaphore

i'd really love to find a strymon delay & a ehx HOLIEST grail.

also very interested in the SMMw/H, DMM, etc.

i have a 1-month old @ home so please don't rely on me to check my PM's.

instead, PLEASE JUST E-MAIL me @ indieclock at gmail dot com

i just need a good change. also interested in 80s/90s synths.

• Members

Got a Gigmods Recto, a stock clean, and a Jaded Faith XTC.

The Recto has the Gigmods Promod. Red/orange channel switch and tight switch. Super versatile module and really nail everything I wanted for Recto tone. It sounds WAY better then the 3 channel I had. Check out more details here: http://www.gigmods.com/Page2.html

$300 shipped

100_0118.jpg

XTC module was modded by Jaded Faith. It has the typical upgrades as well as a reshaping of the tone stack. I asked him to give me a really aggressive tone with a little upper mid spike. Easily gets super smooth leads and tight rhythms. Sounds awesome.

$210 shipped (sold pending payment)

100_0117.jpg

The clean module is stock. Goes from super warm and jazzy to bright and jangly.

$110 shipped.

100_0116.jpg

PM me if your want any clips or anything.

• Members

Got some stuff for sale

Really looking for a Fulldrive 2 Mosfet. Would also be up for a boss PS3 or a Subdecay Proteus.

Maxon od9 - $100

Behringer - $20

Ibanez FL9 (not working) - Open to offers

Boss RT20 - $120

Dunlop DC Brick - $80

MXR Chorus - $100

Ive also got an older EQD Grand Orbiter Id be willing to trade

Everything else has already been sold/traded.

p4sm.jpg

Archived