Bearfoot FX -- the new made in USA BJFe pedals with much nicer pricing....

Bobby D

• Members

Hides man you are my hero...

I bet you go to hot dog stands to get a hot dog and {censored}ing throw that {censored} on the ground and say... "THIS ISN'T POACHED SALMON!"

I bet bobby d stands next to hot dog stands shouting about how these are the BEST pork chops he'd ever EATEN and how the CHEF flew over to interview the PIGS

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

forgive me if I think there should be a difference between providing demos of pedals and regurgitating marketing bull{censored}

that statement could be pointed at you.. i have complained to bobbyd in the past that IMO his demo's are always like, 'this is the best pedal ever it does stuff really awesome OMG' IMO he doesn't make the most 'honest' demo's. but, he does make them - so I'll give him that.

i get it. you think he's marketing in the thread & exaggerating. maybe he is. maybe he's just the most positive person in the florida keys.

• Members

Not trying to stir up the shit storm but how close is the Mad Professor soundwise to the original BJF?

The only one I can speak on is Sweet Honey vs. Honey Bee. They don't really sound similar at all. The Honey Bee is smoother and feels a little more like an amp in a box. The Sweet Honey can cop some hbod tones when you roll the focus knob all the way left though.

For my money, the Sweet Honey is more versatile, stacks better, and can get a little meaner. But that could just be my rig.

Both are awesome pedals :love:

Both pedals have great response to pick attack.

• Members

So that guy now makes all the forum geeks think they're almost robbing him by "only" spending $250 on his pedals...? If he's not a marketing genius, I don't know who is.

Just mpo, but if you're spending $500 on some silly small solid state overdrive pedal made of a handfull of cheap components, and you claim it's worth it:

1) You better be able to dance circles around SRV, Hendrix, John Frusciante, Dave Navarro, Zakk Wylde, Slash, etc etc etc...

2) You're filthy rich and/or don't need money for everyday regular {censored} like kids, loans, gas, food,...

It's amazing what sort of myth can be created by proper marketing and internet hype.

Archived