Post Your Rig (Spring Edition)

Strat87

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It needs some work to get some static-ies out but it sounds {censored}ing glorious either way. They do not have a mid knob. The reverb sounds like God commanding the Israelites not to approach Moses on the hill lest their brains hemorrhage within their skulls.

My old guitar teacher let me borrow his silverface pro for about a while years ago. Damn I miss that amp.

• Members

I mean like the perfectly clean cleans. it's slight break up cleans are a forced to be reckoned with.

Yeah, I still have to weigh my options. I might actually go for the 504, as I'm already running a V4 with 6550s and a twin :lol:, might be nice to have another flavor.

• Members

Looks Gorm'd to me.
:idk:

Sweet rig though. I'd rock it.

Gorm'd indeed (though if expansion carries on as planned I'll be needing a PT-2 soon). While I haven't really owned enough guitars to comment on it in too much detail, I love the Hagstrom. I wanted an LP-style guitar for a long time and this one does the trick perfectly. The necks on Hagstroms are the selling point, they're completely different than Gibson necks and play really nice. I'd highly recommend.

Jules-RM has one as well and definitely knows more about guitars than me. :lol: If you're seriously shopping it might be worth dropping him a PM.

Archived