Post Your Rig (Spring Edition)

Strat87

• Members

The amp is amazing. Really good sound, awesome headroom, very clear with pedals, the clean sound is bright but not cold.

Yes, it is loud as hell. with that set, if I plug the bass at 9 o'clock, the room literally shakes... But that's good
:)

Try to plug anything there, namely synths, and you'll only get but cool sounds
:)

Sounds awesome, It's gonna be hard to resist jumping on the one here locally

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

its a great guitar, just turns out im not a les paul guy. i've tried to convince myself otherwise but it seems like every time i try to play the les paul i cant seem to think of a reason i shouldnt play the tele instead.

i'll probably sell it for a thinline tele or a jazzmaster...or maybe a ric 330.

• Members

Haven't changed it in a couple months. And it's actually being used in a band now!

02-16-11.jpg

HPIM2906.jpg

The only thing I'm really looking to change is the pickups in my tele. Prolly some Wilde Bill Keystones, unless anyone has some awesome new product out.

• Members

Yep, that's pancakes the rock and roll bunny. I adopted her a few years ago, she's near deaf and doesn't mind my amp when it's cranked. She likes the vibrations of it, I guess it feels like she's being petted. She's a pretty awesome bunny!

pancakesbackground.jpg
P1020573.jpg

I had a few pet rabbits as a youngin. Awesome animals.

• Members

I'd put comp stripes on everything if it wouldn't look totally stupid, strats just seem to work well with them!

to your second comment,

yes and no.

The yellow one USED to be a delonge strat, was my first guitar 10 years ago. Got tired of the invader after a few months and JB Jazzed it.

Had all sorts of variations of pickups in the silver one, finally reinstalling the delonge electronics in it after 8 years of the invader sitting on a shelf. I like it now that I've got a decent amp, pushes all sorts of grit! I think I didn't like it because originally I had a cheapie amp which the invader sounded too dark in.

The silver one is a partcaster, dan smith strat with a delonge neck and electronics (wanted a duplicate of the neck on my yellow one), the original neck was destroyed unfortunately.

Yep, that's pancakes the rock and roll bunny. I adopted her a few years ago, she's near deaf and doesn't mind my amp when it's cranked. She likes the vibrations of it, I guess it feels like she's being petted. She's a pretty awesome bunny!

pancakesbackground.jpg
P1020573.jpg

Pancakes the rock and roll bunny FTW :thu:

• Members

pancakesbackground.jpg
P1020573.jpg

:love: Pancakes rules!

We all used to jam at my bass playin buddies apartment and he had a rabbit. Had to keep an eye on him or he'd chew up our cables :lol:

• Members
P1010674.JPG

The amp is a Blues Jr w/ pine cab, Mojotone BV25 12" speaker and retubed with JJ's and a Jan Phillips 5751 in V1. The guitar is a Warmoth neck w/ USACG body (Burstbucker 3 and GFS Overwounds) with my attempt at relicing. I built the tweed pedalboard to match. I just received the Si Oxfuzz in a trade so I needed a vibe to go in front and the cheapest best option was the BBE. It sounds good.

Archived