Post Your Rig (Spring Edition)

Strat87

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is a very nice rig. How is the Vox Wah? I'm thinking about picking one up this week, but I have heard mixed feelings on the bypass.

Thanks for the kind words. Funny story about the wah. That's the 847A which is nice, and I don't think the bypass is bad. I got it to hold me over, because I have a Clyde McCoy which I broke and need to get fixed. Just haven't gotten around to it. It's nice but definitely not the same as my beloved Clyde.

• Members

really sweet rig man, i'm digging the whole stripped down thing these days. I'd love to pick up an RE-20 at some point too.

the RE20 is great. I don't even remember what my beef with it was now. I still think I'm gonna get an el cap when the used prices come down, but this is great for the time being.

• Members

Bummer. The Princeton can be a little finicky.

When are you going to put up some tasty clippage of that Gibby?

yeah, after playing on the carr for a couple weeks straight, all dirt pedals sound way too bright with the princeton. i dunno...

the es339 gets a bunch of action, i'm working on some stuff ;)

• Members

188567_10150243269628362_114850228361_90

Framus Cobra --> Vintage Avatar, criss-cross loaded with Hellatone 30's & 60L's The other guitarist uses an identical rig....we sound nothing alike.

Sorry, pedalboard not pictured, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to post the TV studio pic.

Whammy

Wah Probe

Pitchblack

MXR 10 band EQ

BF2 Flanger (mij, natch)

Subdecay Quasar

DD20

• Members

1970 Hiwatt DR103:

DSC02681-1.jpg

1966 BF Princeton Reverb:

DSC02677.jpg

Nash Tele, K-Line Strat, Fender '57 AVRI Strat:

DSC02690-1.jpg

Pedals:

DSC02684.jpg

love it all.

on that note. Currently rearanging & painting my room and moving some stuff from practice storage to my room. Then i'll have an update.

• Members

188567_10150243269628362_114850228361_90

Framus Cobra --> Vintage Avatar, criss-cross loaded with Hellatone 30's & 60L's The other guitarist uses an identical rig....we sound
nothing
alike.

Sorry, pedalboard not pictured, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to post the TV studio pic.

Whammy

Wah Probe

Pitchblack

MXR 10 band EQ

BF2 Flanger (mij, natch)

Subdecay Quasar

DD20

:love:

• Members

Awesome stuff so far guys. Most of you have spectacular taste. I do notice that effects guys tend to gravitate more toward Fender. Whatever the fark that means.

If the general rule for the thread is live rig then mine hasn't changed much in the past month or so, and probably wont for awhile. The trem might get replaced by an envelope filter, but I'm REALLY digging the sounds this setup gives me.

DSCN1055.jpg

Sometimes with this guitar:

DSCN1074.jpg

Archived