HCFX Album?

RoboPimp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe to make sure everyone who wants to participate can do so, set up a deadline and an "official thread" with peoples contact info, sign up lists, collab lists, etc.

Maybe a deadline of like....Oct or Nov or Dec for submissions? Just to be sure everyone has ample time.

• Members

I'm totally in. Setting up my new bedroom/recording space next week and I need to put my stuff to good use.

I would be down for mixing some stuff as well.

I'm pretty sure bandcamp could accommodate this project.

• Members

I'd like to participate. I'm available for remixing, original track submission, collaboration...

I know I've posted pics of some of my gear up here before, but I can prove I know how to use it too!

I haven't really submitted any of my own productions for you guys to tear apart before, so I can provide some examples if need be.

I like these kinds of things... I'll keep an eye on this thread.

I'm down, and if I'm not included, I understand. :)

• Members

I've already said I'm down to either donate a song my band has already finished, or do some collaborative remixing with stuff from other forumites. Get some peeps to PM me if you have some stuff unfinished & I can start cobbling stuff together.

• Members

i think rather than just individuals submitting their random individual songs we should actually do collabos....maybe get randomly partnered up with someone else who is interested and try to make a creation together :idk:

kind of like some of those youtube collaborations with like 4 or 5 people from different parts of the world...one lays down the drum track, one the bass, one the guitar, one lead, one vocals...

i think that would be more interesting, maybe forcing you to work a bit out of your element

this one's for you pewtbreau

• Members

i think rather than just individuals submitting their random individual songs we should actually do collabos....maybe get randomly partnered up with someone else who is interested and try to make a creation together
:idk:

I agree it's kind of boring if everyone just submits one of their band's songs. Collaboration is the way to go.

Archived