OT So what'd you do this weekend?

JrB

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hung with the girlfriend, cycled around town, went to a festival thing downtown with a buddy of mine that just got back to town, and went over to my sax player's place today to help him with Superior Drummer and see how much he's improved on violin since I've last been over. Not a bad weekend!

• Members

I went to Colorado and checked out some guitar shops. There was a lot of stuff on sale, but nothing really caught my eye, which was kind of disappointing. I got pretty drunk Saturday night and hit on this cute, mousy chick at the bar. She wound up coming over and we listened to records for a while.

Today has been devoted to laundry. My life is boring.

• Members

where is buck creek? i live/grew up in the NW and i've not heard of it.

It's right by Glacier Peak. It's at the end of the Chiwawa River Rd. Right around the same area as the Lake Wenatchee campground, but waaaay more out of the way. Which is good. Less people. I highly recommend campin' there.

• Members

I watched the footy on friday night and then hung out with my girlfriend, then i played a show on saturday afternoon and drank the rider because the band i was playing with are pussies, then i got a bit hectic that night, struggled home and slept a couple hours, and then spent sunday with my dad (it was fathers day in australia), ate some tasty food.

• Members

Parents came to visit on Friday night, did family stuff.

Spent Saturday out with Mrs_bob- left bob_jr with my parents, went out shopping for a few boring things for our new house and had some lunch. Indian. Nice.

Drove down to my friend's house on Saturday night with a car full of gear (Mrs_bob laughed at me for taking three guitars to track for one song), went to the pub and argued about the state of live music with his neighbour.

Spent Sunday tracking for my friend's album (used all three guitars). Drove back Sunday night and chilled.

• Members

Parents came to visit on Friday night, did family stuff.

Spent Saturday out with Mrs_bob- left bob_jr with my parents, went out shopping for a few boring things for our new house and had some lunch. Indian. Nice.

Drove down to my friend's house on Saturday night with a car full of gear (Mrs_bob laughed at me for taking three guitars to track for one song), went to the pub and argued about the state of live music with his neighbour.

Spent Sunday tracking for my friend's album (used all three guitars). Drove back Sunday night and chilled.

haha i love how you noted your wife complaining and then about how she was wrong!

• Members

Worked on Saturday.

Sunday was a little crazy.

The missus and I got up at 5:30am to pick up my really close friend from the airport - he's been overseas for four months.

Then we had bacon and egg toasties and amazing long blacks.

From the cafe we met up with a photographer friend and spent a few hours shooting for our wedding invitations.

After that we came back home and made the sexy time.

We finished the day off with babysitting.

In bed by 11:00pm.

Archived