Incubus Fans

Aaron SS

• Members

Wow, that's {censored}ing cool how he gets those glitchy sounds from the reel echo, and those music man Albert Lee HHs rule.

Spot on. That guitar looks awesome! I've never heard anyone say anything that great about the Reel Echo, and I've never heard one sound that {censored}ing sweet either.

• Members

Cool videos, thanks for that.

I am one of the few that thinks the new album is great. Sure, it's not what people expect from them, but I respect them all the more for that. I think the songs are strong, the band are playing and singing very well, and there are some really cool sounds and interesting song structures. Couldn't care less that they've moved away from the distorted riff based stuff.

• Members

Honestly, I don't listen to them that much so I can't comment on the new album. I went to the concert because the wife's a pretty big fan and I'm always up for seeing live music (my taste is music is quite broad, I try not to be too much of a purist). What I can say though is that they are extremely tight and entertaining and the song selection was extremely well balanced between singles (mostly what I know) and what I'm guessing is their new stuff

Archived