Battle Of The Boards 2011 - All you have to know...

neoflox

• Members

:lol:

Blarney!

NO ONE has "won" anything yet - the drawing hasn't been done yet.
:)
I have to do it on video, and I have to figure out a way to do it in silhouette - I can't reveal the mustache until the last day of the month...
:D
Or, I could forgo doing the video and you guys could take my word for it that I was fair and honest with the drawing... then again, to prevent any doubts or questions, maybe the video is still a good idea...
:idk:

you have more than earned our trust i think.

anyone disagree?

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Blarney!

I have to do it on video, and I have to figure out a way to do it in silhouette - I can't reveal the mustache until the last day of the month...
Or, I could forgo doing the video and you guys could take my word for it that I was fair and honest with the drawing... then again, to prevent any doubts or questions, maybe the video is still a good idea...

Flip a coin phil!

• Members

Blarney!

put a fake beard on

• Members

I want to win a prize. I admit it. Having never won a single pedal in two years of entering hundreds of drawings, I want to finally win something! And I really want to win the VFE dual-pedal prize. They have all sorts of schwanky stuff would be so cool to own.

Archived