Clocks for Pedalboard

gschmittling

• Members

I was looking all over for a good clock.

The small round digital clocks are too small for a pedalboard.

I found a nice white analog clock at a hardware store, but I had to take the knobs off it to put it on my pedalboard and it's still kind of awkward to fit it in (because there are still two little stubs in the back, and if they're pressed against the pedal board, it won't keep the right time).

I kept looking in hardware stores for a good, cheap digital clock that I could velcro onto a pedalboard and I finally found it at my local grocery store, in the odds & ends aisle. It even came with velcro. I can't seem to find a picture of it online but I'll try to post a picture or the brand name if I can figure it out.

• Members

I've searched high and low for a clock that will go on my pedalboards and not take a ton of room, be easy to read and not be super thick (like the ones that go on your nightside). I see some guys here with the ideal clocks and curious on where you guys got yours. Thanks a ton.

True or buffered bypass? How transparent do you want the effect?

:D

• Members

lol @ digital clocks on pedalboards

Works for John Scofield. I guess I don't get the joke. I like knowing how long I have left in my set.

mainboard.jpg

BTW, it appears that Sco has the same kind of clock as I got from the grocery store. Which is why I'm such a superlative jazz guitarist! :D

Archived