OT: Rate the last movie you saw

wiklund87

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenglass View Post
you gave step brothers 8/10? I GIVE JEFF BUCKLEY A 0 OUT OF 1000.
NO ONE DOESN'T RATE STEP BROTHERS 10/10. BEST {censored}ING MOVIE EVER. {censored} OPINIONS. THIS {censored} IS LAW.
That's fighting talk right their brother! It's probably the first movie in a long time that's given me a lot of laughs but towards the end it tailed off a bit. {censored}ing Catalina Wine Mixer

Quote Originally Posted by homestar_kevin View Post
I got no beef with Wild Hogs, but I really enjoyed Crazy Stupid Love

I do agree he was too quick to forgive his wife, but something just worked about that movie.

Plus, RY GOS BRO
I think it may be the first film I've seen Ryan Gosling in. Good looking guy who gets laid a lot, not the most original character although he played it well.

Slighty ot, but does anyone else hate Rob Corddry. Every thing I see him in makes me hate him that little bit more :/

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by guitarslinger View Post
Water for Elephants = 2/10

It was like Titanic without:

nudity
a story
character background
Leo DiCaprio
special effects
memorable score

The only pluses:

midgets
clowns
Hal Holbrook
agreed. that was some BS movie. gf made me watch it, she didnt even like it

• Members

Girl with the dragon tattoo. Went to the theatre last week to see, the gf has read all the books so she was pumped but I had no idea what to expect myself.

Solid flick overall, Daniel Craig was great. Thrilling {censored} in some of those murder/rape scenes, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Nice and long too, I got my money's worth I thought. Plus the chick was super sexy, lots of tits/lesbian scenes.

9/10

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by TomVanDeven View Post
Girl with the dragon tattoo. Went to the theatre last week to see, the gf has read all the books so she was pumped but I had no idea what to expect myself.

Solid flick overall, Daniel Craig was great. Thrilling {censored} in some of those murder/rape scenes, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Nice and long too, I got my money's worth I thought. Plus the chick was super sexy, lots of tits/lesbian scenes.

9/10
too bad it's a flop... I've already seen the 2 first swedish versions(8/10 both), so I'm looking forward to this one

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction View Post
i am bad at rating frown.gif

Killer Elite 7/10
Devil 8/10
Cowboys vs Aliens 3/10
the Thing 2011 8/10
I Saw The Devil 9/10
Final Destination 6/10
Red State 8/10
Transformers 3 - Dark of the Moon 7/10
Thor 5/10
World Invasion - Battle Los Angeles 4/10
I agree with your score on Devil
The Thing prequel 6/10.. I was entertained though

I'm going to check out 'I saw the devil' smile.gif

• Members

Also watched the last Transformers. At least the first 15 min before the ridiculous bad acting and terrible storyline made me realize that I shouldn't wast my Wednesday night on it

Watched Moneyball last week. As a European I know {censored} about baseball but a great movie none the less. 7/10 (8 if I knew what the hell they were talking about)

Archived