off topic slut faced slutty mc slutterson

Ryan.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's just who she is, what's the difference between her and some dude who's wearing a leather jacket, with a mohawk and looks like Charles Bronson forgot to cap his ass? Gender?

I think its stupid, but they have a "status" as a award winning blah blah to uphold

• Members

That's just who she is, what's the difference between her and some dude who's wearing a leather jacket, with a mohawk and looks like Charles Bronson forgot to cap his ass?
Gender?

I think its stupid, but they have a "status" as a award winning blah blah to uphold

How dare you make assumptions about her gender based on her sex.

• Members

Do you hate having sex with women, subs? Does it upset you when women dress in a provocative way?

If not, what;s with the sex-negative language?

No, I could give {censored}. Thread is less about sluts than it is about idiot american who gets offended when they can't do something and then get litigious about it. i {censored}ed it all up with the semantics i guess.

• Members

No, I could give {censored}. Thread is less about sluts than it is about idiot american who gets offended when they can't do something and then get litigious about it. i {censored}ed it all up with the semantics i guess.

semantics?

you called her a slut 3 times in 6 words, implies deep seated issues with women

• Members

semantics?

you called her a slut 3 times in 6 words, implies deep seated issues with women

really, i don't know how you make that jump?

i could've gone with bitch faced bitchy mcbitcherson, **** faced cunty mccunterson, cock faced cocky mccockerson, fuckfaced fucky mcfuckerson, or tits mcgee.

should've used litigious litigy mctigerson

:idk:

dress like a hipster, i'll call you a hipster (doesn't mean you deserve to get an ass kicking)

dress like a punk rocker and i'll call you a punker (doesn't mean you deserve to get teased by the jocks)

dress in ed hardy clothes i'll call you a douche, doesn't mean you belong on the jersey shore

dress in a suit and i'll think you mean business, doesn't mean i'm going to invest with you

dress like a slut and i'll think you're a slut, doesn't mean i think you deserve to be raped

this argument is so boring though, lets go back to teeth.

• Members

While clearly and idiot (artistic? Please...) I see nothing wrong with her photos. Yes the forum she wants to present them in may be the wrong place, but this sex negative talk is unnerving. She may love taking thirty dicks at once, but what dude in here would turn down sex? Thattttts what I thought.

Double standards and {censored}.

I believe, though, that the problem here isn't the provocative nature of her dress, but the fact that she wants to submit hem for publishing in a high school yearbook. Clearly not the place.

• Members

i mean for years i've been wanting to go to work in this outfit

50515_34912032435_4395873_n.jpg

but i'm afraid that society won't take me seriously, when i'm just expressing who i am.

fucking sucks for me that i'm stuck in this mormon uniform, but i'm just not as confident as the girl in the OP

c'est la vie.

• Members

While clearly and idiot (artistic? Please...) I see nothing wrong with her photos. Yes the forum she wants to present them in may be the wrong place, but this sex negative talk is unnerving. She nifty love taking thirty dicks at once, but what dude in here would turn down sex? Thattttts what I thought.

dude, on saturday night, i swore to god i was playing 1, 4, 24 with you.

Archived