off topic slut faced slutty mc slutterson

Ryan.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

dress like a slut and i'll think you're a slut, doesn't mean i think you deserve to be raped

Your comparison is so weak, what's next on your list, "dress like a n****r and I'll think you're a n****r?"

Slut is an offensive term designed to make women ashamed of expressing their sexuality, usually thrown around by hypocrites and jealous prudes.

• Members

Your comparison is so weak, what's next on your list, "dress like a n****r and I'll think you're a n****r?"

Slut is an offensive term designed to make women ashamed of expressing their sexuality, usually thrown around by hypocrites and jealous prudes.

no, but i might say 'dress like a gang banger and i'll politely ask you turn down your music'

i understand your point, and its very noble, but honestly, you have too look at the person. i treat women with respect. when there are any gay/lesbian innuendos on the forum as in "i'll pee in your butt." or whatever, i don't think 'that guy is a {censored}ing homophobe. i think, he's a reasonable person making a joke.

want to compare slut to the n word, thats fine. i just don't see it that way. nhnf

• Members

I'm not sure what this means.

there was a guy that looks just like you in a bar i was at, and he walked over to the table my friends and i were at and played 1, 4, 24 with us (its a dice game for gambling $1 at a bar)

i thought for sure, "this is echoD... somehow hcfx has found my life and is now inside of it... echoD is right next to me winning and losing 1 dollar bills."

• Members

there was a guy that looks just like you in a bar i was at, and he walked over to the table my friends and i were at and played 1, 4, 24 with us (its a dice game for gambling $1 at a bar)

i thought for sure, "this is echoD... somehow hcfx has found my life and is no
w
inside of it... echoD is right next to me winning and losing 1 dollar bills."

Well I do live fairly close to you.

• Members

Society already has an accepted format for lolitas to express their attributes. There are already designated rituals, revealing uniforms, and even a full-body-photo opportunity in the yearbook for these "Cheerleaders". The obviousness of the photo in question is what offends me the most.

The common Stoner has the decency to fully express his special interests in a more understated manner simply by appearing in the Shop Class photo.

As for the young lady in question an internet anal warts rumour is imminent.

* Know that all your thoughts contained within this thread will be basis of my next great power solo. So much Phrygian in these posts!

• 7 months later...

Archived