Is Portland the new Brooklyn?

renula

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
why doesn't Echo live there? His avatar begs for his presence there.

When I worked in Williamsburg, I would see dudes that looked like EchoDs avatar and I would be like WHAT UP ECHOD!, they would always look at me weird or keep sipping their coffee and walk past me. :idk:

• Members

Portlandia is not Portland. I stopped in Sacramento today. I say Sacramento is the new Portland.

So Subs, this is your year.

Your band will be big. You'll get endorsements, go on tours with Blink and Foo Fighters, make a million with your sauce empire, and finally put chat on wall street.

Also, you'll get your signature metal muff, and I'll inherit you'll HOOF.

• Members

I've lived in Brooklyn no way in hell Portland would ever be anything like Brooklyn.. Its like comparing Lisa Loeb to Black Sabbath.

QFT

Do not confuse Williamsburg for the whole of Brooklyn. PacNW cities are more complex than their caricatures would lead you to believe, but nowhere near the level of at least 3 of the 5 boroughs of NYC. The demography, history, and identity is on a completely different scale.

• Members

So Subs, this is your year.

Your band will be big. You'll get endorsements, go on tours with Blink and Foo Fighters, make a million with your sauce empire, and finally put chat on wall street.

Also, you'll get your signature metal muff, and I'll inherit you'll HOOF.

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!

Archived