Do you E-bow?

Aristotle

• Members

Love mine, would never get rid of it.

Yep. I use it mostly for drones, but sometimes for swells and stuff. I put it in the harmonic mode, loop a few different notes with the dl4, drop it down and octave/half time, and then loop that with the freeze. Flick the dl4 back to normal, and bam

• Members

i'll PM you my address!
:idea:

You know what I need actually, if anyone has one; I need a screw and saddle piece for a Fender Jazzmaster J Mascis model. Somehow mine popped off during a show and vanished.

If you dont have one Ill still send it to you, trade me something. Some old broken pedal or a box of cookies, I dont care.

• Members

You know what I need actually, if anyone has one; I need a screw and saddle piece for a Fender Jazzmaster J Mascis model. Somehow mine popped off during a show and vanished.

If you dont have one Ill still send it to you, trade me something. Some old broken pedal or a box of cookies, I dont care.

I'm tempted to take you up on that box of cookies deal

• Members

Yep. I use it mostly for drones, but sometimes for swells and stuff. I put it in the harmonic mode, loop a few different notes with the dl4, drop it down and octave/half time, and then loop that with the freeze. Flick the dl4 back to normal, and bam

That sounds real interesting man, I wouldn't mind trying a freeze just for that.

• Members

I don't use it very often. I had one for a few years and sold it because I hadn't used it for about a year, a few months ago I bought another and it's on a couple of tracks I recorded recently so I'll hold on to it in case those tracks go on our live set. I get the feeling that most owners don't use the ebow very much, but keep it around for the odd time that sound will come in handy.

Archived