Catlinbread DIY kits

macadood

• Members

Why the personal attacks on a fellow forumite? She doesn't post here much, but she is a member here. You should consider posting a video of yourself and let me tell you what i think of your face and teeth and boobs. I'll do it with the same grace and respect which you have shown. Sorry the real world isn't populated with barbie and ken dolls, but with individuals.

I met castillo in person here in portland and she was super cool and i don't think she deserves to be treated unkindly just 'cause she made a pedal video. And women should be able to participate in the world without always being judged like that.

Her teeth make it seem like she gave oral to a hammer, but the amount of boobs was pretty sweet.

Oh, and the DIY kits are cool too.

I'm going to say this one last time, and then next time, I start handing out temp bans... so, fair warning! :cop::evil:

The person you're making fun of / insulting is a member of the forums here, and the significant other of another forum member, so what you're doing constitutes a personal attack - twice. You can say what you want about their products (good or bad), but there's no reason for these sorts of personal insults and comments.

Please refrain from making comments like this in the future guys.

Thanks.

• Members

I'm going to say this one last time, and then next time, I start handing out temp bans... so,
fair warning!
:cop::evil:

The person you're making fun of / insulting is a member of the forums here, and the significant other of another forum member, so what you're doing constitutes a personal attack - twice. You can say what you want about their products (good or bad), but there's no reason for these sorts of personal insults and comments.

Please refrain from making comments like this in the future guys.

Thanks.

Yikes. I had no idea. Will be more careful next time.

Archived