Catlinbread DIY kits

macadood

• Members

Why the personal attacks on a fellow forumite? She doesn't post here much, but she is a member here. You should consider posting a video of yourself and let me tell you what i think of your face and teeth and boobs. I'll do it with the same grace and respect which you have shown. Sorry the real world isn't populated with barbie and ken dolls, but with individuals.

I met castillo in person here in portland and she was super cool and i don't think she deserves to be treated unkindly just 'cause she made a pedal video. And women should be able to participate in the world without always being judged like that.

castillo is the original rebecca dirks on here, are you kidding me??

• Members

I like how it was ok to personally attack until she was a forum member.

I actually don't think it's okay at all either way. I just thought it was particularly egregious being as there was a likelyhood she would see it herself. But i almost said in my post that i don't think it's okay to be so {censored}ty to anyone, forumite or not.

• Members

I actually don't think it's okay at all either way. I just thought it was particularly egregious being as there was a likelyhood she would see it herself. But i almost said in my post that i don't think it's okay to be so {censored}ty to anyone, forumite or not.

Good man. You said everything I came here to say.

• Members

Why the personal attacks on a fellow forumite? She doesn't post here much, but she is a member here. You should consider posting a video of yourself and let me tell you what i think of your face and teeth and boobs. I'll do it with the same grace and respect which you have shown. Sorry the real world isn't populated with barbie and ken dolls, but with individuals.

I met castillo in person here in portland and she was super cool and i don't think she deserves to be treated unkindly just 'cause she made a pedal video. And women should be able to participate in the world without always being judged like that.

awesome. a reasonable response. thank you.

• Members

i wish all pedal companies did this. i would be all over that {censored}.

ive done 4 BYOC kits--screamer, slow gear, triboost--all awesome

but would like some of the more exotic circuits out there.

nice to see some HCAF'ers overe here too :lol: wherever there be drama and mudslinging and boobs..:cop:

Archived