Fender White Chicken

warioblast

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i would gladly take any small-bodied grestch!

idk, it seems like Fenders trying to make the Tele body shape work too hard with all that hardware on it :/

kinda like that Jagmaster on here with the SFG finish and the blocks... too much goin on.

take it easy, Mr. Know-It-All... we posted at the same time
:cop:

:lol:
seriously though, I'll bet you that costs a pretty penny!

My apologies - I didn't mean anything by the "like I said" comment - you DID post at the same time, but you might not be the only one reading the thread. ;) It's all good - if you'll forgive me. No offense or impatience or anything else like that was intended to be conveyed by that remark, and I realize the way I worded that could come off as a little weird. Again, my apologies. :o

And yes, I'll bet you're right - that White Chicken probably costs five or ten grand, easy.

• Members

My apologies - I didn't mean anything by the "like I said" comment - you DID post at the same time, but you might not be the only one reading the thread.
;)
It's all good - if you'll forgive me. No offense or impatience or anything else like that was intended to be conveyed by that remark, and I realize the way I worded that could come off as a little weird. Again, my apologies.
:o

And yes, I'll bet you're right - that White Chicken probably costs five or ten grand, easy.

Haha thanks Phil. I was just pulling your leg a little. No need to appologize. You really are Mr Know-It-All in my book.. And thats a compliment btw.

Seriously though, I freaking love that carved looking top vs traditional flat top with the F holes.. :idk:

Archived