Beware Toxicpedals

k tone

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dear Wattson your like Classic Crazy... Like your so awesome crazy and you are an Engineer that is crazy and here is the truth YOUR A THIEF!

I would like to remind you both about our "no slagging on other builders" policy. It's unprofessional and we ask that you refrain from doing that here. Thanks.

Not by the looks of your avatar picture.... Oh, sorry. Err I'm female? You mean Error I'm female? Is that what you meant? Hermaphrodite?

You wouldn't happen to be helping Tim Green of the Toyroom cover up his child raping statement would you?

Alt, using a proxy, making lots of personal attacks and dropping personal information and names. I can count at least three reasons for a permaban right there.

Next time, I'll take your main account down too, so I'd suggest you use your real account if you have anything you want to say, and that you remain within the site rules when doing so or you won't be posting here much longer.

• Members

so FB only got a week for some name calling? What about the (video) spamming his own product in a thread that's about something else, slagging other builders (Toxic) etc?

New owners? I have other things to think about and apparently I am not up to date on the latest in this whole saga.

A couple of months ago Ken released a statement that FB has been bought by another company and he is not the owner anymore, or something. No idea if that is true in any way, but i guess not. The statement followed after that notorious nutella&nailpolish video.

• Members

Alt, using a proxy, making lots of personal attacks and dropping personal information and names. I can count at least three reasons for a permaban right there.

Next time, I'll take your main account down too, so I'd suggest you use your real account if you have anything you want to say, and that you remain within the site rules when doing so or you won't be posting here much longer.

Isn't this against a number of different rules.

Can you disclose the other account?

It doesn't seem right that only the alt gets a warning while whoever is hiding behind it gets to keep hiding.

Archived