Beware Toxicpedals

k tone

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a legitimate question for FreekishBluesFX. Why does the red dot AD pcb say copyright 2006 when the description of the Alpha Drive II states: "The Alpha Drive II Red Dot has been refined with the help of many musicians. Freekish Blues listened to your feedback and made changes to the circuit that allows more gain with a thicker bottom end and lower mids. The original AD was only released last year wasn't it? How does that work?

LOU LOU TOXIC THREAD TOXIC THREAD.. we need like a Gazillion Gut Shots... Gut Shot... Lots of wires... Gut Shots......

• Members

I'm going out on a limb and suggesting Ken has had his very simple password guessed and we are in fact being trolled by Natty.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Don't forget that this was the guy that released his "official statement" about the controversy in the form of a youtube video of him making a nutella and nail polish sandwich and flipping the bird something like six months after the fact.

• Members

Fair enough. Can you tell me which brand/ color of nail polish gives you the best high?

Is that how they came up with the name Toxic? That is crazy crazy crazy. I was like wow! Toxic Pedals are like toxic... They use nail polish? Wow that is crazy crazy crazy stuff... I was like that is crazy crazy crazy. Nail Polish wow crazy

Archived