Beware Toxicpedals

k tone

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, they're most definitely "original Fulltone/OCD designs."

Hey ____ one would think that someone doing as much crack [as you obviously are] wouldn't be such a lard-assed land-whale.

How do you keep the lb's on wih your mouth so preoccupied with the 'pipe?

You're such a dumb{censored} as well, and I don't think it's recommended that drugs be layered on top of such an obviously double-digit IQ.

• Members

this is like, the first time i've actually used HC. if i dont survive the banhammer, tell my wife hello.

You have relations? That is crazy Greeny..... Like crazy..... Greeny23... wow crazy.. Crazy... Like he said wow what no really... Greeny is Crazy.. he plays guitar in his room until like crazy.. That Amp was crazy Greeny Your crazy

• Members

You have relations? That is crazy Greeny..... Like crazy..... Greeny23... wow crazy.. Crazy... Like he said wow what no really... Greeny is Crazy.. he plays guitar in his room until like crazy.. That Amp was crazy Greeny Your crazy

call your pharmacy and reorder your medication dude

• Members

Checkmate Ken.

Greeny Chess like I was like why does the horse do that that is Crazy.... Like Kangaroos are crazy... but why the pouch Greeny I was like your crazy. You like play guitar and then you like are crazy. People are so crazy and you are just crazy. You listen to music that is crazy and you say crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy stuff like crazy. Like Daughter and crazy and like you are like crazy........ Wow like

• Members

Greeny Chess like I was like why does the horse do that that is Crazy.... Like Kangaroos are crazy... but why the pouch Greeny I was like your crazy. You like play guitar and then you like are crazy. People are so crazy and you are just crazy. You listen to music that is crazy and you say crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy stuff like crazy. Like Daughter and crazy and like you are like crazy........ Wow like

i dont play guitar.

• Members

I hope Phil will check IP's and confirm that FB's account was hacked, and that whomever is posting as FB is nowhere near Boston. Otherwise... Yikes! I've never witnessed a public meltdown as catastrophic as this. The human psyche really is a fragile thing...
:freak:

My dear Wattson your like Classic Crazy... Like your so awesome crazy and you are an Engineer that is crazy and here is the truth YOUR A THIEF!

Archived