NGD: Cracked Offset Content

• Members

So here's the "story". I got a Mastery bridge in a trade and I've been sitting on it for awhile. I've been waiting for the perfect specimen for it and today I was browsing Craigslist today and came across an AVRI Jaguar from the late 90's. It was a good deal and I love Jaguars (my favourite guitar when I started playing) so I bought it. It's in OK shape, but I don't really mind. The worst of the "wear" are these cracks/fissures that go through the back of the guitar, which are covered by electrical tape - really weird stuff. I'll snap some photos later after I'm done playing the {censored} out of it. Anyways, without further ado, here are some photos.

7126550207_f0a1cdb3de_b.jpg

7126550329_ca14ba5209_b.jpg

7126547861_2d240dab1f_b.jpg

6980461664_9988745497_b.jpg

• Members

A substantial amount of paint has chipped off now. I probably should have just left the tape on it. I really did like the tort on black look and was planning on keeping it in this colour scheme. However, since the paint isn't even adhered to the body I'm probably going to refinish it now. Thanks for all the suggestions, but I'm most likely going to refinish it in Sonic Blue as it's been my favourite Fender colour combo since I've started playing guitar.

The plan:

111qj2g.jpg

If it had blocks and bindings it would have been refinished to look like this:

DSC_0068.jpg

Archived