I want my tone but more growl and snarl

omni

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not sure if trolling, but if you like you tone but want more I can think of 2 solutions:

1) back your guitar volume down to 8 or 9, increase amp settings to make it sound like it was originally when they were at 10. Roll up volume as needed to snarl and bite

2) a slight boost, overdrive, eq that has a clean blend. Run the blend at 80% clean signal and it will let the amp come through and add that little extra with 20% pedal. Voodoo labs sparkle drive might be a good choice.

• Members

I ain't {censored}ing trolling. Jeez, All this {censored} about talent booster. I have been playing for 32 years. I just want more growl. I have gone from Marshall to Soldano, Mesas and everything in between. I really like the Mesa sound.. you guys always have to sling out the insults.. Someone mentioned my amp but meaner..that makes sense. And no I ain't having any mods done.

• Members

buy an amp that that's known for mids, Marshall. ditch the Mesa

I did not ask for more mids. I said growl and snarl. I can see where that would sound like more mids to someone..

• Members

I did not ask for more mids. I said growl and snarl. I can see where that would sound like more mids to someone..

You are using a {censored}ing term like growl and snarl and expect us to know what you are talking about? Jeez chillout van halen and post a clip of what you want to sound like

• Members

You are using a {censored}ing term like growl and snarl and expect us to know what you are talking about? Jeez chillout van halen and post a clip of what you want to sound like

A {censored}ing term? Any guitar knows what the means..

• Members

A {censored}ing term? Any guitar knows what the means..

any guitar knows what that means? Dude go back to playing dad rock in your bedroom

btw, incase anyone is unfamiliar with this guy, he loves to be an asshole over on EG forum.

• Members

Okay. Well, just relax, paw. Things have changed A LOT over the years.

I'm 45 son. I ain't that old. I think some custom pups with different EQ ing might do the trick. So damn expensive though.

Archived