OT: Post-Tupac hologram concerts we all predicted on their way

• Members
:(

Queen are seriously one of my all-time favourite bands, but everything Roger and Brian have done with the Queen 'brand' since Freddie died has either been just embarrassing or doing stuff just for the money. Like they need the {censored}ing money!? Of course they should be able to earn a living from their legacy, but they shouldn't do things that {censored} all over said legacy.
John had the right idea by distancing himself musically.

• Members

Queen are seriously one of my all-time favourite bands, but everything Roger and Brian have done with the Queen 'brand' since Freddie died has either been just embarrassing or doing stuff just for the money. Like they need the {censored}ing money!? Of course they should be able to earn a living from their legacy, but they shouldn't do things that {censored} all over said legacy.

its their legacy.

• Members

{censored} you, man. Freddie was never ever as cool as Brian and Roger here.

kELMPXqy8K4

:facepalm:

• Members

I've heard Mike Love already has plans for a worldwide tour in 2013 featuring himself onstage with holograms of the Wilson boys behind him.

Can't remember where I heard it though.

Mike Love will be touring in 2014 with all the members of chat crew behind him.

Archived